So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Thanks PC for your recipe.  I'll try that for sure!  :))  Bless yer cotton socks too.  

Lise, your lil one might also enjoy [A href="http://www.treehousetv.com/kids/"]http://www.treehousetv.com/kids/[/A]  They have so many cute and easy games from all her favorite shows.  I think that she'll enjoy this one too.  :)

Lil Me

Does anyone remember the creepy Toy Castle show that was on Treehouse years ago?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Yes.  Has it been taken off?  I didn't find it too too creepy.  It was kinda strange.  

Lil Me

I'm not sure whether it's on or not (no cable).  Never liked that show, though- the ballet, the over-acting, the ridiculous costumes!  The kids watched it.

My youngest used to hide when he saw the Crabby Tree (played by Graham Greene) on Dudley the Dragon.

I always admired the raccoon who did crafts on Crazy Quilt.  I'm terrible with artistic things.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Ally

Good morning everybody!

It's sunny down here in Seattle!  What's it doing up there?  I'm thinking that a walk around Green Lake is in order.

Big News!!!!  Hubby and I bought a house this weekend up in Vancouver!  Super excited.  Still some subjects attached - but they're removed in a few days!    
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

OMG OMG OMG!  That's exciting, Ally!  Congratulations!      That sure is excellent news.  Whereabouts?  Did you guys have to look for long?

Ally

Hey there!

Yeah it's really exciting!  We've been watching the market for quite some time and had a few

specifications that were a bit picky ie. laundry room on bedroom floor, gourmet kitchen(hubby

secretly wishes that he was a top notch chef).  It's in White Rock.    
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

White Rock... beautiful area.  :)  

What's for lunch today?

I'm hoping to have lunch with a friend soon. I'm probably going for chicken caccitorie (sp?)

Sportsdude

That is HUGE News Ally congrats :)

good afternoon lol I slept 'in' did some school work after work this morning, read all of frankenstein so now I just have to do the questions.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Branwyn

mmm..Chicken sounds good, I ended up getting Sushi again. I am so addicted to it.    

Lil Me

Hi!  I'm feeling a but yucky today, so I had comfort food- baked potato with butter, sour cream and lemon pepper.  

Russ

Morning all. Hows it going?

Had Pauls sub for lunch today..

Congrats Ally!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

I had a lovely lunch with my friend.  I wish that it was longer.  :(  

Mmmm...baked potatoes...yummy comfort food.

Sportsdude

I had Taco Hut (its a combined fast food place of Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, hence Taco Hut, ain't I clever. lol)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|