So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

This one might freak you out but here's a razorback.

Yes thats a PIG.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I guess they would be like lamb / mutton......pork / boar ????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Here's the biggest believed Boar on record. As you can see they didn't eat it.[/DIV]They named it Hogzilla.

P.C.

OH MY GOD ....that is amazing !!!!!!    

Sportsdude

Yeah the scary thing is they are out there and they have tusks. Tusks hurt. If you are ever in the backwoods in the south be with somebody and always carry a gun because they are to the south as the moose is to b.c.

Future Canadian

I reckon them's got a mean temper. Best take yer shootin' iron.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

they have been known to attack when cornered.

Future Canadian

That sounds more frightning than encountering a bear or big cat. Those two seem to be creatures that might want to avoid a fight. Big ol' pigs just look ill tempered.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

yeah and finding the big one out in the forest is like running into big foot.  [/DIV]Haven't seem those things out in the woods yet. the animals that scare me the most are bobcats and panthers cause they sit up on trees and jump down on you and its illegal to shoot them.  Apparently they are trying to bring back the wolves and the bears, too.

P.C.

OK....no more boaring posts (teehee)

Coffee ???

kits

Coffee?  why thanks P.C., that would be great!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Legion

First post as Legion!
curses!

Future Canadian

How 'bout some bacon?

kits

Bacon?

Yeah.. that would be good too!   thanks!

kits

anybody have egs or toast?

|