So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

If you don't watch,  the time doesn't count.  And you can subtract a lot of time for when you are busy doing a million other things while you are still logged on.  You are not spending as much time here as you might think, so tell your guilty conscience to take a hike...you're doing just fine.[img onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/20.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/20.gif" align=absMiddle]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

P.C., Have you seen [A href="http://www.mycathatesyou.com"]www.mycathatesyou.com[/A] ?  It's got some cute cats, even the dialogue is rather contrived.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

tenkani

Hi guys. I had an excellent hot chicken breast on foccacia <sp> sammich, a pickle and a diet pepsi for lunch. You?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Hi tenkani....I had tomato soup and some mushroom brioche, mmmmmm

Hot chickie breast on foccasia sounds yummy indeed. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/f045.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Thanks kitten. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

Brent

I had chinese takeout from a walmart foodcourt, somehow embarrased to say that,lol.  Great avitars ladies, neat one as usual Tenkani!

Legion

Damn! I missed lunch.

I had to spruce up my forums. Blech. Cascading style sheets and html. Please, somebody stop me from coding, I want to write something else now.
curses!

tenkani

Evening guys.

"I want to write something else now." It's never too early to start writing your life's story! I'd buy it...
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Legion

Sorry dude. I got lost in programming land. I was wondering about using a different FreeTextBox. The one I have doesn't work with Firefox.

Decisions, decisions. Then I gotta think about writing something.

No rest for the wicked ;)
curses!

Future Canadian

I'm thinking more in terms of seeing in balck and white for myself, how much time I've spent.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a030.gif[/img][/DIV]
That is kind of shocking to see isn't it? In the last week or so that the new DS board has been up I've spent one whole day at the computer(and counting)! Ay caramba!
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Yea....well I seem to top the list.  I actually went to town a couple times in the beginning without giving it a second thought.  I'd have DV 'up' from dawn til dusk. I was kind of fretting it about it, until kitten put it clearly today.  Not to worry about that 'clock'.  

Future Canadian

Yup, hours do add up when you have your computer on a lot.[/DIV]Do you do design work (wedding invites on stuff) on your computer?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Yup, FC.  I design them, print them, embellish them,  'assemble' them.  I've done jobs for couples from here to Ontario.  (which may not sound terribly impressive, but)  I don't actively seek out the work, but get jobs through 'word of mouth'.  It's one of my favourite things to do.

My main source of income is custome window treatments. (don't enjoy that so much)

P.C.

FC....I just read on another thread, that you love Scrabble.......ME TOO.  do you play on the traditional board or on CD rom version?  We play all the time.  Do you like Upwords ?  Love that one too.

Future Canadian

That's cool. I had fun doing our wedding invites, messing about with a bunch of materials until I had a prototype, then assembly-lining them.[/DIV]I was thinking about starting a thread to share artwork and such. But that'd mean I'd have to suss out the digital camera and take a good picture since I don't have a scanner.

|