So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sleepy

I am just starving today, the sad part is i do not know what i want to eat...Any suggestions would be helpful.
I love to live, i live to love.

kevlar

Sleepy, the possibilities are endless.. Are you cooking yourself or dining out.

tenkani

Indian lunch buffet.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sleepy

I sometimes cook, usually leave it up to the wife but she is working late today so i will end up cooking. I jsut had a sandwhich that tasted bland so i am looking forward to making something good tonight.

Legion

Lunch by a cold deserted beach. [a href="http://www.80s-membersonly.com/lexicon/pastissues/muffins.html"]Martha and the Muffins[/a] ain't got nothing on me.
curses!

tenkani

Had to look that one up. I'm not very knowledgable about Canadian bands in the 80's. They sound delicious....GAWD I'M HONGRY!!

Jeesh, why are you all talking about FOOODD??!  *chewing on shoe-leather*
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][img]http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/Avatar_3_21.jpg" alt="" border="0" height="65" width="65"]
[/div]                        The Internet is full. Go away.

[font style="color: rgb(64, 64, 255);" size="7"]LOL!!!!!![/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

I sometimes cook, usually leave it up to the wife but she is working late today so i will end up cooking. I jsut had a sandwhich that tasted bland so i am looking forward to making something good tonight. [/DIV]
How about a pot of chili and cornbread?  That should pick up the taste buds!  A cold beer would be good, too.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sleepy

omg if i could find corn bread i would be loved a long time, the wife for some reason has been craving it. I will either search for it or make it myself.  Mmmmm chile and cornbread.

thanks for the idea

kevlar

I had some awesome samosa's with a mongo chutney for lunch today.. yesterday, lamb souvlaki with greek salad. Tomorrow, maybe Thai ? pad thai or maybe cashew chicken...[/DIV]If I was home, I've been craving an omlett, some ham, green onion, red pepper.. maybe feta, maybe cheddar.. Some homemade hashbrowns on the side, fried up with a little Montreal steak spice thrown in.  

Alumni

On the road today, so I had the McDonald's McDeal today - a McChicken

Now back to work!  
"People Who Don't Make a Commitment to Me Don't Get My Time" - Annonymous CEO

kits

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Brent

Anyone else make grilled cheese in the microwave.  Butter two toasts.  Leaving butter on outside put some cheese in middle and on a plate . Microwave just till cheese melts and it's a good copy of frying .  Not healthy but good for an occasional quick meal.(maybe everyone does it?)  

kitten

I like to make a grilled cheese sandwich and dunk it in Heinz 57 sauce.  Nice and spicy.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

I haven't had grilled cheese for months.  I prefer using the pan.  I've never tried the microwave.  

For lunch, I created my own salad from the Salad Loop and fruits.

|