Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Fish, chips & mushy peas.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Haggis, tatties and neeps.

Russ

I can honestly say, I've never tried haggis. Want to at some point though.

Gopher

I had some many years ago and hated it. This time I absolutely love it. Maybe Starfish can make some for you.

Russ

Hey Gopher! Good to see you about!

Uh, it would be me experimenting with something like that. SS sticks to Asian or basic flavoured foods.

Lunch was leftovers from the day before. Dinner was BBQ chicken, with SS's family over for dinner.

Gopher

As for today, depends on what catches my eye in the shops.

Russ

Hope something good caught you eye.

We ended up doing pork stir fry. Both the kids hated it without trying it. Then one ate some off their plate by mistake, liked it, and both of them starts eating it. Figures. But then they wouldn't eat the potato's they were at first. I don't get them. Lol

Lil Me

Leftover stirfried noodles for breakfast and lunch.  With lots of tea.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lunch was steak and prawns.. Dinner was that twisted pasta things with some sort of butter chicken toppings. With salad of course.

Was super hot today, hopefully its not as bad tomorrow.

Lil Me

Lunch was Campbells Cream of Mushroom.

Dinner is going to be chicken schnitzel and salad.  I contemplated schnitzel and chow mein, but...nah.  Salad it is!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lunch was spaghetti with meatballs, and fried chicken.

Dinner. I went out. Burger with house salad. Burger was really good.

Wonder what today brings.

Lil Me

Granola and yoghurt for brekky.
Didn't eat lunch.
Dinner will be panfried cube steak with boiled taters and broccoli.

Russ

Lunch was a chicken curry with some sort of blended rice. Was really good, almost too hot.. just the way I like it.

Dinner was burritos and some sort of pork. I just grabbed a bit of each and mixed it with salad.

Debating whether to go to the gym, or take a break tonight and watch a movie.

Lil Me

Going to make latkes and salad for din din.  Happy Hanukkah everyone!

|