So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I spent the snacking on all sorts of things.  For breakfast I had ham and sliced tomato.  A little later I felt hungry again, so ate a lemon meringue yoghurt.  Around eleven I had two glasses of orange juice and a cookie.  Fed the cats at noon and had an apple strudel.  It was so sweet all I could taste was sugar instead of apple.  I didn't like it at all, so drank a couple of glasses of water to take the taste away.  For the cost I regret buying it.  I had a second one, but couldn't find anyone who wanted it, so I threw it out.  I snacked on a couple of cookies and an orange in the afternoon, and didn't bother eating anything for supper.  Around nine I remembered I had some imitation crab meat in the fridge, so ate some of that with sliced tomato for supper.  I can't believe how much I ate today!  I hope this hunger keeps up tomorrow so I can put on a bit of weight.  The doctor commented on how thin I had become, and told me I had to eat more and gain some back.  He sounded rather worried about me, and how my immunity would be severely compromised if I didn't gain some weight quickly.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Snacking is good for kittens!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

I'm trying to think of something interesting to have for breakfast.  When I solve that mystery, I intend to consider lunch on a contented tummy.

Sportsdude

I'm not sure on lunch. I'll see what Albany has to offer when I get off the bus.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Lunch not even considered now.  I'll lay off the cheesecake and have mac and cheese for supper tonight.  Last night I finally had some cold BBQ chicken and a small salad for supper around 9:00 P.M.  Of course I couldn't make the beasties wait that long for their meal, so I fed them around six.  By nine they thought my plate looked interesting, and tried to investigate while I made a cup of tea.  I had to put it back on the counter (under close supervision until the tea was ready.)

purelife

salad for lunch. 
not sure about dinner right now... I have chicken breasts thawing and cauliflower that I gotta use up.

Gopher

Probably chicken in black bean sauce. Not tried it before.

purelife

Quote from: Gopher on Jun 12 14 12:52
Probably chicken in black bean sauce. Not tried it before.
Black bean garlic sauce is yumm!  How did it turn out?

TehBorken

I'm having tons o' stuff left over from the party...california wraps, cinnamon rolls, egg rolls, spring rolls, beef & broccoli...it's like a buffet in my kitchen right now.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Don't know, but I fancy something unhealthy for a change.

Lil Me

I had a Jalapeno cheese bagel from Timmy's for the first time.
So good! So much for my plan to eat clean this week...
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Quote from: purelife on Jun 16 14 02:33
Black bean garlic sauce is yumm!  How did it turn out?

So ok that I'm having it again today.

Lil Me

Lamb Donair for lunch.  It exploded all over my lap.

Gopher

|