So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Something my wife makes...not sure what it's called but it has salmon and shrimp in it.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

What's NOT for lunch...no, no no. I'm not gonna eat this, no way. Ugh.

Russ

I agree TB. Some things you see in the supermarket you think WTF?
I had something similar with something deep fried at Dim Sum. Ended up being deep fried chicken feet. I figured it out I bit down on the bones and saw what it was when I started spitting it out.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Samosas and channa dhal for lunch.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TehBorken

Quote from: Russ on Apr 17 13 07:37I had something similar with something deep fried at Dim Sum. Ended up being deep fried chicken feet. I figured it out I bit down on the bones and saw what it was when I started spitting it out.

Oh god, Sakha loves chicken feet.

I say Ewwwwwwww, no f*ing way, lol. You couldn't pay me to eat them. I mean, that's the part you throw away.

Trust me, there's never any fighting in our home over who gets the last chicken foot. :)

kitten

Trying to revive this topic.  I'm having cream of mushroom and crackers.  Maybe a small dish of vanilla ice cream if I have any room for it.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

Couple of potato patties, some yogurt, and some fried rice.

kitten

I changed my mind and had scotch broth for lunch.  It tasted pretty good, but I was only able to finish about half of it.
I'll save the rest for supper.

kitten

Today I had almost a whole sliced tomato for lunch.  It was very tasty.  In fact, it was so good that I'm going to the store to pick up some salad ingredients for supper.  :)  I have to go anyway to stock up on cat food and litter.  It goes so fast.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Quote from: kitten on May 11 14 12:39
Today I had almost a whole sliced tomato for lunch.  It was very tasty.  In fact, it was so good that I'm going to the store to pick up some salad ingredients for supper.  :)  I have to go anyway to stock up on cat food and litter.  It goes so fast.
You should stop eating so much of it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

On Wednesday I officially ended my almost three years of vegetarianism. I just couldn't do it anymore.

Falafel sandwiches for lunch. They were half off today.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I had a cranberry muffin at the clinic today.  Cold and sort of dry.  Filling, though.

TehBorken

Hot dogs and yogurt and cereal.

kitten

Pineapple chicken & rice.  Healthy Choice packaged dinner.  Bland, uninteresting.  Might be just my taste buds are wonky.

|