So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Welcome home Russ! (Forgot to mention this earlier)

Lunch was chili. The department was raising money for MS of Canada.
Dinner was a cheese and tomato bagel with leftover steamed Brussels sprouts from last night.
Going to bed early tonight. Dead tired.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Lunch was beef barley soup.
I have no idea what I'm making for dinner. 

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Dinner was good. Little SS ended up taking the bowl of pasta with meat and cheese, giggling all the while.. and upending it on her head then pulling it down.

Must be from her mothers side.

Well, found out Im delayed going back.. another two weeks. Bleh.

Hope everyones doing well!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Going to be fish pie.

Russ

Well, 2nd to last lunch.

Arrived in Takoradi after finishing the charter in lovely Nigeria.. and got told from office to pack up. Ship has been sold. New crew arrives on monday, sign the ship over then. Night in hotel and then onwards home.

Unfortunate but the entire crew is being split up amongst the rest of the fleet. These things happen.

They are giving us a generous severance package even though we are guaranteed jobs elsewhere withing the comany.. enough that Im taking till september off. Why not.

Hope everyones doing well!

Gopher

Welcome back to my screen, Russ.

purelife

Quote from: Russ on Apr 21 12 04:23
They are giving us a generous severance package even though we are guaranteed jobs elsewhere withing the comany.. enough that Im taking till september off. Why not.

What a sweet deal!  I'm sure you're going to enjoy your time off with your family.  :)

I've been really busy.  I think most of you know that I had my baby girl on April 3rd, 3 days over due weighing 10 lbs 2 oz.  This month is busy with my brother's wedding.  I'm part of the bridal party which is exciting but scary at the same time because I'll be away from my daughter for 8 hrs and I know she'll be screaming her head off.  :(   I have to be at bride's home by 6am and then I don't get to see baby until around 1pm.

I hope all is doing well.

Gopher

Nice to see you again, purelife. And congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

DDD

purelife

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter   ;D
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Dropping a line to say Hello! From Croatia. They sold the vessel I was on and I'm a brand spanking new one now. I'll try to come back tomorrow to catch up. Been awhile everyone!  Hope you are all doing well

Gopher

Great to know you're alive Russ. How about some photos of where you are?

By the way, roast chicken here.

Gopher

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

|