So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hi everyone.  Hope you all enjoyed the season.  Hubby and I had a wonderful one.

Russ, I can't believe baby SS is one already.  They grow TOO FAST !  Next thing you know, you'll be handing over the car keys.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Quote from: P.C. on Dec 27 11 02:09
Hi everyone.  Hope you all enjoyed the season.  Hubby and I had a wonderful one.

Russ, I can't believe baby SS is one already.  They grow TOO FAST !  Next thing you know, you'll be handing over the car keys.

Hi PC! A very warm christmas cheers to Sawdust and yourself from SS, Myself, and little SS.

PC, I CANT believe it either. I think Ive just settled into the fact I am married now, not yet used to having little SS. Now she's one! Where did the year go? lol.

LOL, which car? We got SS a GMC Terrain about a month ago. Keira can drive that.. not my Dodge!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Steak & Mushroom Pie
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Well, had steak and eggs for breakfast. Lunch was stir fry pork and chicken with salads and mashed potatos. Dinner was tenderloin beef and pork, with salad, peas, and soup.

Gopher

Pretty good, Russ. I could do with some of that.

Lil Me

HI EVERYONE!  Happy New Year!  Gung hay to all.

I finally remembered how to log into this place.

What's for lunch?
I have leftover spag squash with lentils, ground turkey and kale. And coleslaw out of the bag with some Kraft mandarin salad dressing.

Miss you all!  My work has been INSANE in the past year.  Maybe if I log into DS more often I can remain more sane and grounded.  HAHAHA.  Due to the normalizing influences here.  HAHAHA.

We spent part of the Xmas holidays on the Coast of Oregon.  Nearly didn't go.  MrLM had surrendered his passport to the Russian government so they could process his business Visa.  D'oh.  He didn't realize until Dec 26 that he had no passport.  Took some last minute scrambling on Dec 28 to retrieve his passport from the processing people before it went to the Russian embassy in Ottawa.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

OH Lil Me!!! Great to hear from you again.

Lil Me

It's good to be back.  Missed you all!

Was going to treat myself to a take-out lunch today, but decided to be realistic.  There's NO WAY I was going to have time to leave the office!  So another packed lunch from home.
Mr Noodles with a can of tuna and handful of spinach thrown in.  Mandarin oranges, peanut butter and graham crackers.

Last night's dinner on the run was the S'bucks ham and cheese toasted sandwich with pumpkin spice latte.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

TehBorken

I reheated some salmon that Sakha brought home from Costco last night.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

I had salmon as well.

Russ

Hello TB, Gopher, and LM.

Gopher, yeah I agree. Foods good, however I only wish I had the selection and frequency of that type of food at home as I do here, lol.

TB, I miss salmon, lol. How do you cook it? We tend to bake it on tinfoil, with mayo and dill together on top.

LM, Good to see you! Happy New years! Hope you had a good time in oregon. Your pics reminded me of the time we spent down around bella beach this past year for a week. We rented a house with a hotub and firepit on the beach.. was really nice. Did it with another family to make it cheaper.. Hope you have a good week!

TehBorken

Quote from: Russ on Jan 06 12 04:03TB, I miss salmon, lol. How do you cook it? We tend to bake it on tinfoil, with mayo and dill together on top.

It comes with some herb/butter balls already made up, you just throw it in the oven for 30 mins or so and voila, it's done. It's like cheating, lol.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

Quote from: TehBorken on Jan 09 12 06:12
It comes with some herb/butter balls already made up, you just throw it in the oven for 30 mins or so and voila, it's done. It's like cheating, lol.
:D 
It's a simple dinner and everyone loves a simple dinner. You should try a turkey tenderloin in one of those packs.... sooooo good. Already comes seasoned and ready to cook. Just baked it and eat it.

Gopher

Tried it and agree.

Sportsdude

I can't remember; but I think I went to a pub with a British imperialist sounding name, in my predominantly working class, Chinese/Vietnamese/Southeast Asian/Hispanic/Haitian neighbourhood. Ya! the Empire! Subjects!

Hi LM! Long time, no see (or in this case, read).

I still have yet to figure out how to be a student at school, again. I guess in the last few years away from Vancouver my life has been rather PHD-like. Anyway, it's like I'm relearning how to walk. Hopefully I don't mess up this History grade...

Toodles, 6am beckons. 7:30am bus.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|