So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

1 Orange 1 Apple 1 Banana

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

toast for breakfast with honey.
Lunch PB&J sandwich with raspberry jam
Supper no idea something from the pantry so whatever is in the cupboard. I will probably have some baked beans and meatballs followed by a baked cinnamon & raisin stuffed apple for dessert

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Lentil soup

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Lunch:  avocado turkey sandwich
Dinner: caesar salad, meatballs, mashed taters

Time to add what my LO (little one) eats too. :)
He had apple/pear combo with rice cereal for breakfast and peas later on in the afternoon.  It was his first time tasting peas. It wasn't his favorite but did finish it anyways.  He eats everything that I have given him.  I'd have to say his favorite is squash and bananas!  :)

Russ

Evening PL!

Good for the LO. Eating whats put in front of him. I still have to have SS encourage me.

Lunch was Ikea brunch of all things.

Hows things otherwise?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I still have to have SS encourage me.

SS sounds so much like me.  I have to encourage MrPL too.  LOL

Things are going ok otherwise.  Did I tell you that I'll be looking for work at around June?  MrPL will be the SAHD.  (stay at home dad)  I have confidence that I'll find something in my area of expertise. :)

Are you heading back to work soon?  To Italy or another gig?

Russ

YEah, was supposed to be gone two weeks ago. Im waiting on this volcano ash to settle down so my company can fly me out.

Other than that.. heading back to africa. Yep, left the last company to get out of africa.. went to Italy and now Im going back to Africa. <sigh>
At least its only supposed to be a 6 month contract for the ship down there.

You happy to be going back to work? Good on MrPL!

Sportsdude

Woot! SAHD ftw!

first thing I ate all day was nachos, then a friend of mine cooked me pasta.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

A small salad and one slice of pizza

Russ

Morning Natasha.

Ok, question for whomever.. wtf is the translations for this? "Woot! SAHD ftw!"

Thanks!

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Morning Natasha.

Ok, question for whomever.. wtf is the translations for this? "Woot! SAHD ftw!"

Thanks!
   Good morning Russ  :)

You got me on the question. I never did like "woot". Reminds me of an owl. SADH.. not sure. ftw, "fvck the world". Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Little Fish

FTW can also stand for free the weed. fresh turd hunter just kidding  but f*ck the world and free the weed are 2 of the more common  FTW abreviations as for woot it is a form of excitement.. as for sahd or sadh I am stumped also another one for the wth abbreviations thread. (what the hell)

Orik

toast for breky with a orange chaser...

lunch don't know yet.. probably mr noodles

DDD

mr noodles............wtf they are no good for you................

I think Tim Hortons again today
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

SAHD stands for "stay at home dad"
SAHM is "stay at home mom" :)
LO = little one.  

I have no idea what ftw stands for.

I'm sorta looking forward to going back to work.  I like the people interaction, the laughter but on the other hand, I'll miss my LO so dearly.  Ideally, MrPL can work in the evenings while I get the day time shift.

Lunch was avocado chicken sandwich (on one bread only) with a glass of milk.  :)
LO will be having some avocado when he gets up from his nap soon.

|