So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Morning SD.. can you not call in to the thugs in immigration about your visa? Or go visit somewhere in person? I gave up on ordering online today and ended up calling the number.. they gave me a discount for calling in instead of ordering online?

Well, got my phone unlocked and working!! Yaay! Now I have to figure out how to use it.. its pretty standard but its got so much junk on it, I think Im only going to use maybe 10% of the functions.

[A href="http://www.motorola.com/consumers/CA-EN/motorola-extreme-VA76r-CA-EN+.do?vgnextoid=a6f15a6a24a9d110VgnVCM1000008806b00aRCRD"]http://www.motorola.com/consumers/CA-EN/motorola-extreme-VA76r-CA-EN+.do?vgnextoid=a6f15a6a24a9d110VgnVCM1000008806b00aRCRD[/A]

Well, dinner tongiht will be Cabbage rolls and Sourkraut with european weiners... hopefully will turn out ok.

Went to Buy Low as they have two for one packages of steaks, boneless chicken breasts, and back ribs. Stocked up and vaccum packed them.. then when I put them in the freezer I found a bunch of chicken and stuff I had buried in the back.. better use em up before they get freezer burnt.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

JJ

OK I'm going to dinner at Russ's tonight!  

purelife

I second that notion too, JJ.  Sounds yummy Russ!!

I like your phone.  Very nice. :)

My friend who had her baby 5 days before mine was born came over to visit.  It was so nice to have a visitor.  Having her over made me realize that I felt lonely that I liked to have visitors and wish that I had more. :(

Sportsdude

Yeah Russ, you can visit them in person if 'problems arise' but "the quickest way, its super fast, no hassles!" is the online option which is suppose to take a couple minutes.

oooooooooooooh canada

Oh that's good that you've received vistors PL.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Baby and I visited my former work place today.  It was nice heading to downtown.  He enjoyed all the attention from the ladies. :)  

Sportsdude

Cool PL! I need to get downtown sometime, but I need a reason.

I had a medical emergency today, and now I've got to get blood work tomorrow. fuuun. But, hey, at least on the bright side I get to leave campus for the first time in a week (really 2 weeks if you want to count an hour at Superstore as 'getting out').

Isis

That's nice to hear that you had visitors and got out PL...babies tend to occupy your mind so much that you forget about the other stuff.

SD...hope everything works out for you.  I've been there before when a medical emergency comes up and bloodwork is needed.  I can be very scary waiting on those results.  Luckily for me, even though the results I got back were extremely bad (and life threatening at the time), it was a relief to know there was medical procedures and help tactics in place that saved my life and preventative measures for the future.

I'm sure you'll be fine and the doctors will have a 'pill' for you.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

Thanks Isis, this isn't life threatening just potential ulcers due to lots of things at moment. But I've concluded I won't live long if I keep going at this rate lol...

ugh, then there was last night.

Lil Me

You really must take care of yourself, SD.

I'm tiiiiired.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]You really must take care of yourself, SD.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] I'm tiiiiired.

Im on the rum n coke. Want one

Dinner was steaks, with italien sausage, greek salad, asparagus, and potato`s

Lil Me

Yum!

I had ham cooked in the crock pot, with leftover stuffed potatoes and leftover roasted veg.

Put a smoked picnic shoulder in the pot with wtare, soy sauce, brown sugar and cinnamon.  It smelled awesome when I came home!

I'd love a rum and coke.  Thanks for offering!  Will you email it, or should I turn on the fax machine?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
You really must take care of yourself, SD.
 Hours of sleep this week
Sunday night: 5hrs
Monday night: zero
Tuesday morning: 3hrs and 40mins
Tuesday evening: 1hr 20mins
Tuesday night: 5hrs
Wednesday mid morning: 30mins
Wednesday 'night': 6-7

I'm not tired although my brain literally stops wanting to do anything. This week I'm Rainer Werner Fassbinder without all the sleeping pills and cocaine, basically. Including the beard.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Yum![/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I had ham cooked in the crock pot, with leftover stuffed potatoes and leftover roasted veg.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Put a smoked picnic shoulder in the pot with wtare, soy sauce, brown sugar and cinnamon.  It smelled awesome when I came home![/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] I'd love a rum and coke.  Thanks for offering!  Will you email it, or should I turn on the fax machine?

You could but it would be easier just to grab it and drink it, yes no?
That dinner sounds good! The crock pot is an awesome invention.. we started using it for lots mor things we never used to.
I have no idea whats the upcoming ideas for dinner tonight.. whats everyone elses plans? Im leaning towards some sort of chicken tonight

LM@work

*dances*

I feel like chicken tonight.  Like chicken tonight.

Actually, it's leftover night at my place.  Steak, ham, jambalaya.  

Russ

LM@work wrote:
 *dances*

I feel like chicken tonight.  Like chicken tonight.

Actually, it's leftover night at my place.  Steak, ham, jambalaya.

LOL, as much as you dancing should distract me and keep me on target...

there has been a change of plans. So Ive been told. We are now having hamburgers adn salmon burgers tonight! Everyone cheer for this sudden change of plans!

Ive also been informed that Im going to enjoy curling this friday evening.. which I was told about a few hours ago.. which has been planned for three weeks now.  

|