So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Yeah SOF

no idea what i'll have for lunch, food isn't my main concern at the moment.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

I've been here less than a day and I already want out. lol
Thinking of a saturday day trip to the sunshine coast.

P.C.

Thanks JJ.  I swear....I can't keep up with all the abbreviations of everything these days.

*says P.C. to JJ.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey!  Happy weekend.

I've had a nutso week and looking forward to the long weekend.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Hello, hello, all! Sorry for not writing... have been incredibly busy with the older one getting ready for kindie. My baby's growing up!!! Waaaah..... but it's all good.

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Every weekend's a long weekend.  

I am preparing to build an addition on to the back of my house.  I want a greenhouse/potting shed/recycle depot/sunroom room.     It's not going to be very big, but I'm stalling on getting started, because I'm not sure how to.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

clean, mope, fantasy football draft, buy books, out with a friend. mope.

i think that's my day. lol

Gopher

ASpart fropm the football draft, I can go along with this very well.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

you have women issues to gopher? lol

Gopher

No, I'm resting. Since PC let me down about our summer visit to Italy, I've completely lost heart.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hope everyone is enjoying this long weekend.

We checked out the Canada Line and even went to the airport stop.  It's very nice!  We also did some baby shopping with teh gift cards that we had.  There are a few more things that we still need and hoping to find them cheaper in the States as we're planning to head down there soon.  I'm getting so close to the BIG day...just a few more weeks!!!  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sportsdude

I've yet to traverse the Canada Line.
Resting sounds good Gopher.

I've been on cloud 9 all day, people are impressed for once. (its a tough crowd to please). Basically, people are saying I better get my suite dry cleaned for January.

sweeeeet.

JJ

The new Canadaline is very fast & quiet compared to skytrain.

Russ

Morning! Another lovely rainy day.

So how was everyones long weekened? What did you all get up to?

I was on the island busy busy with teh fence at my parents. Got alot done.. then Starfishie showed up, we loaded up my parents camper van, and headed to a bunch of backroads and lakes behind Woss.. towards Port Hardy.

Yesterdays din din was chicken quesedias (sp?)

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hey Russ!  Hi Everyone.

Weekend was good.  Went to the PNE, bike riding, aquarium, also went to work for a while (BLEH!) to dig my desk out from under the workload for a while.  Undergoing a major growth spurt for a small company and a US partnership- so I spend most of every day putting out fires, and don't get to the accounting that I was originally hired to do...

It's another Wine in a Box Wednesday.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|