So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Evening! I cooked for the fam again, everyday of the week thus far. Today was baked lemon chicken with a Greek salad.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Russ wrote:

P.C. wrote[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"][span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]I've used the medical system less times than my age.  [/span]

You've used the medical system less than 21 times? Wow! you must be pretty healthy!

LOL  

Russ, you're far too cute.   You know, I have no idea what I meant when I said that.  It doesn't even make any sense.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
speaking of birthdays pl... :))))  

Thanks SD.   We ate at White Spot and I treated myself to their delicious cheesecake as my bday cake and then will go for a swim and then watch Ratatouille.  I rented the last copy at the library.  I was so happy.

P.C.

OMG....Happy Birthday Miss Purelife !!!!

[img style="width: 590px; height: 443px;" src="http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/songster02/DSCN3264.jpg"]

Sportsdude

Nice! I'm glad it was relaxing. I love that film.
It also really makes me want to visit/move to Paris. lol
hopefully next summer.

P.C.

Whitespot cheesecake is the BEST.    

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
I've never understood why people think medical is free in Canada.  It's not free.  I know it doesn't compare to the 'destroy your life' kind of costs that can happen in the States...but something you get a monthly bill for is not free. 

I think that it WAS FREE in Ontario - not sure if it still is.  That's likely where the perception came from.
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Probably.

Don't they get free gas and free groceries too ?  Sheeeesh !

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Probably.

Don't they get free gas and free groceries too ?  Sheeeesh !

Your telling me ...

I was brought up in Alberta during the national enegy policy ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

LOL

Is that for real ?  

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Whitespot cheesecake is the BEST.  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/18.gif[/img]  

Agreed.  It was awesome!  I had the blueberry one.....but having that and sipping MrPL's strawberry milkshake sent my blood sugar levels up high...even after a long half hour walk.  I won't be doing that again.  :(  ....but IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!

Movie was great.  I thought it was so cute.

Lise

You are a naughty girl, Ms. purelife but since it's your b'day and all, you should be excluded for the day.

Well.... been busy. It's time for school to start and today's the official day the babies are coming back. I can't wait to break them down. Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]You are a naughty girl, Ms. purelife but since it's your b'day and all, you should be excluded for the day.

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] Of course.. and believe me. If it was up to me, she could have all the cheesecake in teh world (yuck). And if I have missed it knowing my track record.. happy brirthday!

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Well.... been busy. It's time for school to start and today's the official day the babies are coming back. I can't wait to break them down. Hehe.[/div]
School to start? Babies coming back? You had your kids away somewhere? Whats this about school? You are commiting mental warefare with your poor children about sending them back to school.. and its not even september yet!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

LM@work

Happy BDay purelife!

Toonie Tues yesterday for my din.

Sportsdude

morning. The doctor went well, minus his usual interrogation about the health care debate. lol

I'm having lunch somewhere on the campus of Washington University most likely. I'm suppose to meet up with an old football buddy who is now in med school.

|