So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

what p.c.? we can't edit our posts.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Really ?  Must have come with the recent upgrades.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JJ

It's strange one day last week I couldn't edit my post then the next day I could. Now I see I can't edit again.  

Are we going to get our smiley's back?[/DIV]

P.C.

Oh oh.  There's no smilies either ?     I'll see what Mr. TehBorken says.  It's hard for me to know some of these things, because they are working for me.  (although I haven't checked 'edit' yet....but I will).

*ok...edit works for me.

JJ

I found my smiley's the go up in the upper left hand corner of my monitor then I have to drag them down. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/2.gif"]  I

Does everyone have to do this now or just me?  But I still can't edit.

Sportsdude

Smilies are working for me, but i don't have an edit option either.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening.

Pina colada, anyone?  MrLM just made a blender full.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
burfi ? 

Barfi or burfi (Hindi: बर्फ़ी) is a sweet from the Indian subcontinent. Plain barfi is made from condensed milk, cooked with sugar until it solidifies. Other varieties include besan barfi, made with besan (gram flour), and pista barfi, which is a milk barfi containing ground pistachio nuts. The name is derived from Persian barf which means snow since barfi is similar to ice/snow in appearance.

Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field

toejam

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Russ

I like the description of EI food with barf.

Well, Ive got the crock pot goin again with ribs. Ive also decided to do some beef dip with teh remains of the roast that I did from last night. With sneezer salad and garlic bread..
Todays breakfast was coffee until the kitten decided to try to drink out of it for the smell of the milk. Man was that funny.. other than me cleaning up the coffee from the couch and carpet.

Oh yeah.. we have a kitten here now. Grey thing.. small, really social, and likes to attack my feet.

Well, we are planning to do some moving today.. hopefully its not too bad with teh rain. I heard some thunder earlier.. anyone else?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Barfi or burfi (Hindi: बर्फ़ी) is a sweet from the Indian subcontinent. Plain barfi is made from condensed milk, cooked with sugar until it solidifies. Other varieties include besan barfi, made with besan (gram flour), and pista barfi, which is a milk barfi containing ground pistachio nuts. The name is derived from Persian barf which means snow since barfi is similar to ice/snow in appearance.[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Please type the text below into this field[/span]

Interesting.  

I'll have the pina colada.    

P.C.

A new kitty ?  Did it happen on purpose ?

And.....where or what are you moving.

LM@work

Burfi tastes a bit like pistachio shortbread.

How's everyone?  is it Friday yet?

purelife

Russ wrote:
Oh yeah.. we have a kitten here now. Grey thing.. small, really social, and likes to attack my feet.

Does kitty already have a foot fetish?  Where did you get kitty from?

P.C./Teh Borken - Do you know if we're going to get the edit post feature back?  

Russ

P.C. wrote:
A new kitty ?  Did it happen on purpose ?

Yeah. My bro and his girlfriend got him from a buddy trying to get rid of cats. Its a cute feisty little thing.

And.....where or what are you moving.

We moved starfishies bed out of her house and threw it out. We then moved another in. Then told her.

Russ

purelife wrote:
Does kitty already have a foot fetish?  Where did you get kitty from?

Got kitty from a buddy with a number of kitties. Yeah. likes to ato attack from different parts of the house.

LM:
Well, We are cleaning around the house. I doused the pool again and gave it a scrub.. then took a dip. Broke into the keg.. and it all went downhill from there.
The ribs are almost done, the beef dip is almost ready.. salads done.

Damn I wanna get wrecked tonight :(

|