So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

That's a big taco!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It's a nice ride for a truck though.  We tried to wait out Toyota to offer some deals, but they are doing so well with the Taco, that they don't need to.  Rats.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Cool, either way I like it.

Speaking of cars, watched Twilight and um the vampire dude drives one of my favs.

volvo c30

oh oh its happy hour time

P.C.

It's noon already ?    

Sportsdude

3pm! lol
taking it easy today

cars for clunkers has been saved, congress is giving the program another 2bil, a big dealer down here is offering to double the rebate (4.500 dollars) 9k off a car. lol

My sis eventually in the near future would like a mazda 3, so that would mean the car would be 6k for a 2010 model. lol

49er

Again tax payers are bailing out irresponsible people who had bought gas guzzlers (and thus supported the manufacturers who kept producing these cars against environmentalist recommendations).....but than who am I to criticise.. I drive a MDX which only gets 19 miles/gallon

Lise @ Work

And I'm still at the Taco subject. Is there really a vehicle named after a Mexican food?

At work now. So bored.... trying to look like I'm doing something productive is harder than it looks. We now have a visitor who insists he's God's gift to women so I'm hiding from him. :)    

Sportsdude

No no no Lise lol

Toyota Tacoma
Taco-ma
lol ;)

hmm god's gift to women? Oh, sorry I'm on vacation, this must be one of my wannabes. haha

purelife

Nice Taco!  

It's so nice and cool today.  It was a great day to finally get my hair trimmed.  It was driving me nuts in this heat!

P.C.

Nice and cool today ?  Oh lawwwdy....not so cool here today.  Another mid 30's.  Not that I'm complaining.  I kinda don't mind the heat....as long as I don't have to do anything.  At all.  

How are you feeling Lil Mama ?

Gopher

Lil Mama? Oh that's a nice handle.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

LOL. taco kat strikes!

Too hawt................... cannot type well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hi everyone!  Hope it was a great long weekend.

MrLM and I have been in organizing mode.  TOO MUCH JUNK around here!

Did take a break and went hiking in Squamish yesterday.  Dinner at the Marina Grill in NV on the way home.  Love the deck- hadn't been there in years.

Today was more organizing and cleaning, plus sleeping, reading, groceries.  Dinner was beer can chicken and corn on the BBQ- pasta with fresh tomatoes.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Morn,

headed to u of fl in a bit, I've always wanted to walk around that campus, hopefully we get to chattanooga today. (like that little city). Nashville, Paducah and home tomorrow.

Lise

I have two sick wee ones to take care of so I haven't been around lately. It sure sucks to have your flu/cold/whatever in the summer days. *groan* Well, at least it's somewhat over except I am now having sore throat.

Going to go out in a bit to shop something for hubby. Completely forgotten it's his b'day next week.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|