So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Some good cooking tips there, guys. My idea of cooking would be to open a bottle with a genie and have him cook me a gourmet meal.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Nice storm, huh?

H-h-h-h-h-hot today.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Evening Fellow DS'ers!

Yes, was it ever hot today.. it encouraged me to install the other AC unit I dilligently bought last year during the heat wave for my living room.. I of course got motivated today midday to install it. Well, after many cold beers from the freezer and two dips in the pool to cool down.. I had it installed with the help of a buddy around 6 pm this evening.. when everything was getting cooler.. of course, lol.

I also went to 7!?! Places until I found a place that still had saltwater fishing lisences in stock. I didnt call ahead cause they kept sending me on.. and on. I like a fool kept going as well. I am S-M-R-T.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hey Russ!  LOL another Russ adventure.

Anything new going on?

I've just been working my 2 jobs.  Though we did have a fun weekend.

Took Heckyl and Jeckyl and friend to waterslides at Splashdown on the weekend.  Fortunately MrLM is not a city boy and saw the storm coming.  Got the kids out of the water and were headed home before the rain started.  Then had quite the evening of thunder, lightening and monsoon.  Went into work to finish 2nd quarter GST until about midnight.  Tired.  Scraped my rice rocket in a parking-related incident coming home :(

Sunday was annual family picnic at Stantley Park.  Good times.

MrLM and Heckyl and Jeckyl left today to go visit grandparents on the Island.  So I'm glorioulsy home alone!  Finished GST for my home biz and sweating.  Time for another Bud Lime.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Hey y'all SD here from South central gulf side Florida aka the hidden gem of Sarasota. lol  (nobody goes here, no college kids from spring break, its got the best rated public beach in north america, and its cheap, not trying to sell you on anything, but... its family friendly and europeans holiday here in august before going back as nobody bothers them... just food for thought...)

Today it was apparently warmer in Vancouver then it was here. Oh well, I'm 20m from the ocean (literally, the patio wall is a hurricane ready wall) , sooooo I think I have you beat.  ;)))
Hopefully high tide doesn't sweep me out to shore, or its helllloooo houston.

well I'm going to run the beach in a few. need sleep.

oh and southerners still can't drive. Going 95mph in the two fast lanes isn't as cool as I thought it was when I was driving at 18 down here. I've got future kids and family to think of, can't risk it. I'm perfectly happy getting passed in the slow lane at 80mph (speed limit is 70)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Evening everyone!

HOT HOT HOT....even dipping myself in the pool doesn't cool me off anymore.  

I had a really nice weekend.  We had my brothers and their g/f's over for a swim next door and then made dinner.  It was hot cooking but it was all worth it, cooking for family.  The tall fan in the kitchen blowing at high speed helps. :)

I have so many medical appointments coming up in August....4, so far.  I've never had that many in one month!

JJ

Sportsdude wrote:
Today it was apparently warmer in Vancouver then it was here. Oh well, I'm 20m from the ocean (literally, the patio wall is a hurricane ready wall) , sooooo I think I have you beat.  ;)))

It's warmer in Yellowknife than Florida right now.

JJ

Sorry that was Whitehorse hotter than Miami:

[A href="http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2009/07/29/whitehouse-hotter-than-miami-as-topsy-turvy-weather-continues.aspx"]http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2009/07/29/whitehouse-hotter-than-miami-as-topsy-turvy-weather-continues.aspx[/A]

Sportsdude

Indeed, my aunt and uncle in Portland are probably in crisis! lol
The heat sort of came back (basically the humidity) just a bit ago, so we left the beach for the a/c, as it got too hot to read. lol

Russ

It IS damn hot.. I even had only salad for lunch cause it was so hot.. amazing. I had something with no meat!

Russ

Well, I have to pull the plugs on my Tahoe, check the timing, and also possibly change the heater/cooler control unit (some sort of big black thingy with coolant running through it under the hood and pipes sticking out at all angles). My buddy is borrowing it to tow his boat up to the interior while im away.

Im heading up to rivers inlet tomorrow for a week.. fishing! We tow the boat to port hardy(northern point of vancouver island), launch, then run across back to the mainland.. about a 3 hour run by boat to where we are going.
Heres a link showing the Bella Bella region.. Rivers inlet is somewhere down the mid right.
[meta XXXX-EQUIV="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"][meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"][meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"][link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"][link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:WordDocument]   [w:View]Normal[/w:View]   [w:Zoom]0[/w:Zoom]   [w:TrackMoves/]   [w:TrackFormatting/]   [w:PunctuationKerning/]   [w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/]   [w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]false[/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]   [w:IgnoreMixedContent]false[/w:IgnoreMixedContent]   [w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]false[/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]   [w:DoNotPromoteQF/]   [w:LidThemeOther]EN-CA[/w:LidThemeOther]   [w:LidThemeAsian]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeAsian]   [w:LidThemeComplexScript]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeComplexScript]   [w:Compatibility]    [w:BreakWrappedTables/]    [w:SnapToGridInCell/]    [w:WrapTextWithPunct/]    [w:UseAsianBreakRules/]    [w:DontGrowAutofit/]    [w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/]    [w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/]    [w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/]    [w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/]    [w:Word11KerningPairs/]    [w:CachedColBalance/]   [/w:Compatibility]   [w:BrowserLevel]MicrosoftInternetExplorer4[/w:BrowserLevel]   [m:mathPr]    [m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/]    [m:brkBin m:val="before"/]    [m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/]    [m:smallFrac m:val="off"/]    [m:dispDef/]    [m:lMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:rMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/]    [m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/]    [m:intLim m:val="subSup"/]    [m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/]   [/m:mathPr][/w:WordDocument] [/xml][![endif]--][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"   DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"   LatentStyleCount="267"]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/]  [/w:LatentStyles] [/xml][![endif]--][style] [!--  /* Font Definitions */  @font-face    (font-family:"Cambria Math";    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:1;    mso-generic-font-family:roman;    mso-font-format:other;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;) @font-face    (font-family:Calibri;    panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:0;    mso-generic-font-family:swiss;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;)  /* Style Definitions */  p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-unhide:no;    mso-style-qformat:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    margin-top:0cm;    margin-right:0cm;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    margin-left:0cm;    lineh-eight:115%;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:11.0pt;    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) a:link, span.MsoHyperlink    (mso-style-priority:99;    color:blue;    mso-themecolor:hyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed    (mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-priority:99;    color:purple;    mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) .MsoChpDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    mso-default-props:yes;    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) .MsoPapDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    lineh-eight:115%;) @page Section1    (size:612.0pt 792.0pt;    margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;    mso-header-margin:36.0pt;    mso-footer-margin:36.0pt;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/style][!--[if gte mso 10]] [style]  /* Style Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable    (mso-style-name:"Table Normal";    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;    mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-priority:99;    mso-style-qformat:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;    mso-para-margin-top:0cm;    mso-para-margin-right:0cm;    mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;    mso-para-margin-left:0cm;    lineh-eight:115%;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:11.0pt;    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;) [/style] [![endif]--]  [p class="MsoNormal"][a href="http://www.bcoceanfront.com/maps/Bella_Bella.jpg"]http://www.bcoceanfront.com/maps/Bella_Bella.jpg[/a][/p]  

[meta XXXX-EQUIV="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"][meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"][meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"][link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"][link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:WordDocument]   [w:View]Normal[/w:View]   [w:Zoom]0[/w:Zoom]   [w:TrackMoves/]   [w:TrackFormatting/]   [w:PunctuationKerning/]   [w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/]   [w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]false[/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]   [w:IgnoreMixedContent]false[/w:IgnoreMixedContent]   [w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]false[/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]   [w:DoNotPromoteQF/]   [w:LidThemeOther]EN-CA[/w:LidThemeOther]   [w:LidThemeAsian]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeAsian]   [w:LidThemeComplexScript]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeComplexScript]   [w:Compatibility]    [w:BreakWrappedTables/]    [w:SnapToGridInCell/]    [w:WrapTextWithPunct/]    [w:UseAsianBreakRules/]    [w:DontGrowAutofit/]    [w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/]    [w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/]    [w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/]    [w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/]    [w:Word11KerningPairs/]    [w:CachedColBalance/]   [/w:Compatibility]   [w:BrowserLevel]MicrosoftInternetExplorer4[/w:BrowserLevel]   [m:mathPr]    [m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/]    [m:brkBin m:val="before"/]    [m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/]    [m:smallFrac m:val="off"/]    [m:dispDef/]    [m:lMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:rMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/]    [m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/]    [m:intLim m:val="subSup"/]    [m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/]   [/m:mathPr][/w:WordDocument] [/xml][![endif]--][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"   DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"   LatentStyleCount="267"]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/]  [/w:LatentStyles] [/xml][![endif]--][style] [!--  /* Font Definitions */  @font-face    (font-family:"Cambria Math";    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:1;    mso-generic-font-family:roman;    mso-font-format:other;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;) @font-face    (font-family:Calibri;    panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:0;    mso-generic-font-family:swiss;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;)  /* Style Definitions */  p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-unhide:no;    mso-style-qformat:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    margin-top:0cm;    margin-right:0cm;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    margin-left:0cm;    lineh-eight:115%;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:11.0pt;    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) a:link, span.MsoHyperlink    (mso-style-priority:99;    color:blue;    mso-themecolor:hyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed    (mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-priority:99;    color:purple;    mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) .MsoChpDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    mso-default-props:yes;    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) .MsoPapDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    lineh-eight:115%;) @page Section1    (size:612.0pt 792.0pt;    margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;    mso-header-margin:36.0pt;    mso-footer-margin:36.0pt;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/style]    

Russ

I dont understnad this posting thing where it constantly says Im exceeding 5k characters.. when I post more than one linky?

Description of Rivers Inlet;
[meta XXXX-EQUIV="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"][meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"][meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"][link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"][link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:WordDocument]   [w:View]Normal[/w:View]   [w:Zoom]0[/w:Zoom]   [w:TrackMoves/]   [w:TrackFormatting/]   [w:PunctuationKerning/]   [w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/]   [w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]false[/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]   [w:IgnoreMixedContent]false[/w:IgnoreMixedContent]   [w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]false[/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]   [w:DoNotPromoteQF/]   [w:LidThemeOther]EN-CA[/w:LidThemeOther]   [w:LidThemeAsian]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeAsian]   [w:LidThemeComplexScript]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeComplexScript]   [w:Compatibility]    [w:BreakWrappedTables/]    [w:SnapToGridInCell/]    [w:WrapTextWithPunct/]    [w:UseAsianBreakRules/]    [w:DontGrowAutofit/]    [w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/]    [w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/]    [w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/]    [w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/]    [w:Word11KerningPairs/]    [w:CachedColBalance/]   [/w:Compatibility]   [w:BrowserLevel]MicrosoftInternetExplorer4[/w:BrowserLevel]   [m:mathPr]    [m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/]    [m:brkBin m:val="before"/]    [m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/]    [m:smallFrac m:val="off"/]    [m:dispDef/]    [m:lMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:rMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/]    [m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/]    [m:intLim m:val="subSup"/]    [m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/]   [/m:mathPr][/w:WordDocument] [/xml][![endif]--][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"   DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"   LatentStyleCount="267"]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/]  [/w:LatentStyles] [/xml][![endif]--][style] [!--  /* Font Definitions */  @font-face    (font-family:"Cambria Math";    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:1;    mso-generic-font-family:roman;    mso-font-format:other;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;) @font-face    (font-family:Calibri;    panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:0;    mso-generic-font-family:swiss;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;)  /* Style Definitions */  p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-unhide:no;    mso-style-qformat:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    margin-top:0cm;    margin-right:0cm;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    margin-left:0cm;    lineh-eight:115%;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:11.0pt;    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) a:link, span.MsoHyperlink    (mso-style-priority:99;    color:blue;    mso-themecolor:hyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed    (mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-priority:99;    color:purple;    mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) .MsoChpDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    mso-default-props:yes;    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) .MsoPapDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    lineh-eight:115%;) @page Section1    (size:612.0pt 792.0pt;    margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;    mso-header-margin:36.0pt;    mso-footer-margin:36.0pt;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/style][!--[if gte mso 10]] [style]  /* Style Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable    (mso-style-name:"Table Normal";    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;    mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-priority:99;    mso-style-qformat:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;    mso-para-margin-top:0cm;    mso-para-margin-right:0cm;    mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;    mso-para-margin-left:0cm;    lineh-eight:115%;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:11.0pt;    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;) [/style] [![endif]--]  [p class="MsoNormal"][a href="http://www.britishcolumbia.com/regions/towns/?townID=3936"]http://www.britishcolumbia.com/regions/towns/?townID=3936[/a][/p]  

P.C.

The Taco is on its way.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Taco?

Evening, its now friday :( and we haven't really had a 'vacation' yet. :( *sobs*
well, i'm going to cry myself to sleep, and hopefully the weekend is brings more happiness

P.C.

That Taco ^^^  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|