So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Who hoo.  TOP!

It's the small things that really count...
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

Chicklet, my love, welcome back    

This place aint much, but we like to call it home.

Nice top!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

You should see my bottom...

It's so nice to be able to chat with once again sir.  It makes my belly warm.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

Ah! My hands are cold!

*warming hand on your belly*

So what have you been up to???

Chicklet

I have been working like crazy.  I was in pure an utter hell for about two months.  But now I am in a good place.  That's the great thing about my work.  I change scenery about every two or three months. New people and new places.  I also bought a house late last year with my dearest love and we are having fun doing renos and such.  It's been very interesting seeing what comes up from the ground in our garden.  I love this time of year.

And you???

tenkani

Great news about the job! And the garden! I've got one as well, except that everything's in a pot, so there isn't as much mystery as to what's going to pop up. It must be nice to own a house. Does it feel like home yet?

Same old same old for me. Plotting the overthrow of "the man" and whatnot.    

Chicklet

It definately feels like home.  We knew it was the place for us as soon as we walked in.  It's within stumbling distance from friends and just close enough to family to be far enough away.

How is 'The Man' by the way?  I haven't heard from him in a while.  

tenkani

The man is alive and well, although he's changed his name to George Bush    

I have to go for a while and get some w*rk done.

Take care!!!  

Chicklet

How many posts does it take to not be a 'Newbie'?

Anyone????

kitten

Congratulations on your new house, cutezz.  How does your cat like the new place, or have you been there long enough for him to get used to it?  Renos can be a lot of fun, but challenging.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Chicklet

Sorry kitten, wrong person.  I'm Chicklet.  Formerly of the DV gang.  Nice to meet ya.

I don't have a cat but I have two lovely Jack Russels and they love the house.

Gopher

Chicklet wrote:
How many posts does it take to not be a 'Newbie'?

Anyone????
 [FONT color=#40007f]I THINK it's about 50[/FONT]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Chicklet

Well, I guess I am on my way then.  Thanks.

kitten

I'm sorry, Chicklet.  I should have used "reply with quote"  so I wouldn't confuse the two of you.  Your Jack Russells must love all the running room.  Of course they own the place, but they do allow you to pay for it and fix it up for them.  They are lovely dogs.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Chicklet

No biggy kitten.  They ARE the best dogs (in my humble opinion).  They have a great big yard to run around and be crazy in.  I think we actually picked this house just for them.

Any pets yourself?

|