So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Hey all.. lunch was a burger at some place up in Cache Creek. Dinner will be whatever my lazy butt pulls out of the freezer to bbq.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

[font style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; color: rgb(255, 0, 255);" size="7"]Hey Russ!!!!!!111 [/font]

You're not back home yet?

Ok, edit that.  Welcome back dude! :)))

Sportsdude

woah awesome about the trip Russ.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Morning everyone!

Plans for today and/or the weekend?

Russ

Morning PL and PC..

Thanks for the well wishes SD and PL... not too much to say. I was really tired and am hoping to get pictures developed soon so I can at least show the fish'.

So whats everyones plans? Im hitting a few places looking for another dresser, then moving more stuff upstairs.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

Good morning all!

Plans for the weekend? I am off to the Chuck for a wedding. I got my boy a cool outfit last night, and myself some new clothes too...I hate shopping! But it is done! Also, Devil has a cute date too for the wedding! Woohoo!

It is a cousin's wedding, so it will be cool to see a lot of family I haven't seen in awhile.

Lunch? not sure yet.

P.C.

Jeez....we just lost our power.  It is SUPER windy out there.

Russ.....I wished I'd known you were looking for a dresser.

*can't wait for fish pics.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I've got this family get-together this Sat.  They're celebrating grandparents anniversaries and grandpa's bday.  That should be fun.

Then, my bro and I have a movie date to see Superdog (his choice of movie).

So Russ, please post some pics of your fish.  You gonna make us guess which part is the head and which part is the tail?  Kinda like your thread where you took pics around the house and made us guess the item. ;)  

purelife

You guys hitting Ikea for the dresser?

purelife

Morning PC.

Did it get windy all of a sudden?  

Got a question for anyone who may know.  Could a walk-in clinic doctor write you a note to see a massage therapist or does it have to be your family GP?  Do they charge?  I'd thought I'd ask before I give one of them a call.

Lise

Morning cute people!

IKEA! Who's gonna go to IKEA! I luv that place. I need to get a dresser on account my stupid drawer fell off the other day. Ah well. At least it lasted 8 years. Meh. Time to update my dresser anyways.

No plans for this weekend. Possibly just work on the garden shed. Anyone know how to stop dampness from getting in?

Still no sign of the cops or anyone removing the car! Wow. I called on Tuesday and there's nobody. Goes to show you where our efficient cops are. Geez. Just yesterday we were driving straight through a traffic light and two cop cars turned right in front of us - nearly caused an accident. I couldn't believe our eyes. We had to literally stop our car right in the middle of the traffic so they could go. We had right of way! Anyways, luckily no one was hurt.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

What is your garden shed made of Lise ?

It's been windy all night purelife.  This morning the tempurature outside was almost tropical.  Within 10 minutes the temp dropped like a rock.  We're now in the middle of a thunder and lightening storm.....but at the least the wind is dying down.

*Ummm...by the way, just in case you decide to duke it out with the bad driving cops.....they always have the right of way.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hey Lise, purelife, devil, Russ and P.C!
Plans for the weekend. Easy. packing and buying more stuff.
Apparently there's this huge trunk at Target I can ship.

purelife

One thing can only explain that sudden change, PC... Global Warming.  

I remember, from a few years ago, downtown was sunny and all of a sudden, it started to get really dark and thunder and lightening was out.  This lasted for about 10 minutes in the afternoon.  It was really really bizarre.  

Lunch is a mixed salad with everything yummy. :)))

Sportsdude

I'm betting on another winter like last year.  

|