So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

What do you mean "since when?!"  I don't know if there's a sauna in the men's room because I've never been in there nor have I wondered but there is one in the women's change room.  

No men are allowed in the women's change rooms.  The door is locked after 4pm where you need a pass card to enter.  During the day, it's open.

Sportsdude

oh the saunas where I go are always co-ed  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

I am all for meeting you in a sweaty sauna pl!

HAHA! makes me think of the cheerleader of SNL. Wil Ferrell.

purelife

There are co-ed saunas here in GVRD but gyms that are owned by the tenant of the downtown buildings are seperate.  At least, my building is anyways.

Co-ed saunas are at Recreation Centres and swimming pools and work-out chains.      

Michel

co-ed means boys and girls together ??? Suddenly I hear the call of work-out.. lol

Sportsdude

yup 24hr fitness is co-ed the community pool is co-ed.  

Devil

ok...so about this sauna with pl...

heheheehe!

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  What's for dinner tonight?  I think I'm gonna have spag and meat sauce.  I'm tired and feeling ooky- spag is comfort food for me!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

spag rocks!

I am not sure what we are going to have yet. Might have to think on that one.

purelife

Hey Lil Me!  Nice to see you around again.

Dinner is shepherd's pie.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a122.gif" border=0] Hi Lil Me.....welcome back [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a122.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Mmm.  Shepherd's pie.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Heya Dev, purelife, P.C. and SD!  I missed you all.  So nice to be back.  

Sportsdude

sounds like you had an awesome vacation lil me!

gosh I think I shrunk my clothes. grrrr

purelife

OMG Lil Me.  Your vacation sounds fun-filled!  Horray for you (and your family too).  Last one for this summer LM?  

|