So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good morning Devil, purelife....SD

Am I too late for the opening ceremonies of the celebration of Bibimbap Day?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Hi P.C. and pl!

Buntzen Lake is cool hey! It has been a long time. I like the fact it is so close to everything too.

Sportsdude

lol yeah Devil, I don't like Florida. Worst state in the US. You see the "two americas" in that state. Drives me nuts nobody gives a shit about poor people(middle class is considered poor now and is part of the 'poor' in florida). Its always "me" first. Drives me nuts.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Haha! Yes, you can tell the rich are REALLY wealthy there, and the poor are extremely poor. Hey, just like where Canada is heading on a fast train.

Devil

Lake Okeechobee is a toxic sludge pile too. That is the primary source of drinking water for most of the south. That kind of freaked me out there.

There are environmental challenges that are off the radar in Florida. I guess that is why my work is going to be so busy there.

Sportsdude

Republicans who dominate the state would say what environmental challenge.
Quality of life issues. Something sorely missed in North America politics and especially in the U.S. Nobody gives.

P.C.

Devil

Black Forest ham bun and veggies. I am going for a walk to the bank, then a stroll down one of my favorite streets. A lot of cute girls to smile at.

P.C.

You go Devil.  Smile up a storm !

I must get busy.

Sportsdude

Its 105F outside.
That's 41C

Devil

Low 20s here. It is perfect for me.

Lunch was good. Gorgeous day for a walk.

purelife

Afternoon lunchers! :)))

I have a bagel with canned salmon with corn along with watermelon for lunch.  YUM!

I was out enjoying the sunshine by reading my book, Devil. You would be so proud. ;)  I had to cut out my usual workout class for this sun craving.  Oh well, it was well worth it.  :))))

Devil

You workout at lunch? That is awesome! Must be pretty energized for the afternoon?

enjoy the sun! You know the Lower Mainland, and Calgary for that matter. Enjoy every ray of it!

Three Cheers for the Sun!

HIP HIP HUH-RAYY!

HIP-HIP HUH-RAYYY!

HIP-HIP HUH-RAYYYYY!!!

purelife

OMG, would I love to see you in pom-poms hip hip hooraying in my gym!!!!1 ;)

Join me in the women's sauna, won't you? ;)    

Sportsdude

they have separated saunas? Since when?  

|