So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
unless you're going 130kph then it doesn't seem to take forever at least that's my observation for driving on vacations.  
 Oh for sure. On holidays I don't care too much.

Sportsdude

they upgraded that highway right? My cousin's family is moving to Anchorage.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

yeah that's my highway speed. Cuts time in half because all the maps and AAA trip ticks are done by 60mph speed. So if you're going 80mph/130kph miles click by.  

Michel

Yep, paved all the way. Just avoid the RV season (although with a truck he will be slow himself).  

P.C.

Funny though, all the lumber and measurements at a hardware store in Canada are still in feet and inches.

Thank god.....I'd end up building a trapezoid cabinet.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Haha!

We should try that. Go to a hardware store and ask for some 2.4384m. lumber

Michel

P.C.

I would like 18 litres of plywood please. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Anybody have exciting plans for the weekend?  I don't have anything too too exciting but am going to a family BBQ and perhaps bowling and again to Watermania!!!!

Sportsdude

staying indoors that's the plan.  

purelife

ah, too hot outside, right?

Devil

purelife wrote:
ah, too hot outside, right?

you must be visiting to make it that hot!

Sportsdude

yup excessive heat warning. Orange air quality.  

Lise

Hey all! Sorry I had to leave the conversation mid-point. When a CEO calls you, you just gotta drop everything and attend to her needs.

We're heading out tonight or hubby's b'day. McD. What a riot!

purelife - er.... no, I don't do wedding cakes. If you want a b'day cake, I can take orders. Hehe. I should really start charging for my cakes. I bring them to parties all the time. Hope you're having fun at the BBQ and Watermania. I haven't been to Watermania. All those kids... and screams... formula for giant headache.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

We're going mom's (my guy's) for family bbq today.  Last night, we watched Rush Hour 3 (not my choice) and it was kinda lame.  My guy liked it, but I didn't.  

Anyways, hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  It's nice and cool.  :)))

|