So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

Lol, geeeez, I must be slowing down in my old age! Thanks Purelife!

At least I got TOP!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

Thanks for the info!!      

BTW be careful on DV. Check my latest thread for info so you can avoid my terrible fate    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Legion

curses!

tenkani

[FONT size=6]LEGION!!!1[/FONT]

Of course Legion is probably running Firefox on a Linux box and completely oblivious to all the chaos some of us are having to put up with   *sob* How's life?

TehBorken

Of course Legion is probably running Firefox on a Linux box and completely oblivious to all the chaos some of us are having to put up with   *sob*

I hope to switch to Linux this year, but then I've said that for 2 or 3 years now. I use FireFox and Thunderbird instead of IE and Outlook but I'm sure it's only a matter of time until there's a virus for them too.

Legion

Oh DV... how I don't miss thee ;)
curses!

TehBorken

I'm off to take my kid to the doc in a little bit. I have no insurance coverage (USA numbah 1!), so if it turns out he has some expensive disease or ailment I may have no choice but to sell him back to the gypsies.

TehBorken

A 3-minute visit with the doc and prescription for Zythromax for my son: $145.00  

OUCH.

tenkani

That sucks! But hay, it could have been worse...

No insurance is a NIGHTMARE. Been there, done that.

kingy

ahhh...i guess that makes us canadians feel pretty good about having affordable medical care, even if there is a billion year wait for any surgery.

Future Canadian

I feel your pain TehBorken. I'm currently paying out of pocket for insurance every month for the family. I could've bought a Ferrari with what I've paid in insurance the past 5 years. ugh.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

A timely conversation.  I'm actually going to the docs tomorrow.  Big deal you should probably say ????  I haven't been for about 13 or 14 years, so it's a big deal for me.  Gotta get these blasted 'dead fingers' checked.  Affecting my typing is one thing, but now it's affecting my work.   Grrrrr.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Eeep! Your fingers still bugging you? Glad your gettin' ol' sawbones to take a look.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Actually, it's been bugging me since July. [img style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" src="http://ghettobaby.net/Emoticons/0719emotes/blush.gif"]

But now it's not just bugging me, it's bugging what I do.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

I've put off doctor (actually dentist mostly) visits for a loooooong time too.[/DIV]I hate to post and run but I've got to jump in the shower and hit the hay. Another super long day tomorrow.Buenos Noches PC, TehBorken, all my lil' intarweb buddies.

|