So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Future Canadian

Hiya PC! [/DIV]What's the fashiongirl chaos all about? I haven't been to DV in quite a while.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Future Canadian

TOP![/DIV]TehBorken: could we get a top counter?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Hi FC......just another one of those silly situations, where a total troll is so good at what they're doing, that they manage to get people who would normally ignore their crap, to post.[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_blush.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

Just picked up 'emabarrassment smilie' from DV, and noticed she's now posting as Celebrity Designer.[/DIV]Last week it was KITTEN 2006.   I always try to not be mean, but sometimes I just have to say something. (well, I don't have to....but sometimes I do)[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_blush.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Oh yea....she posted 22 topics in 4 1/2 hours.  Most were 'I'm the most hated person on DV'[/DIV] That place still holds some warped morbid fascination....go figure.

kingy

atleast she gave up on the bret hart threads.

P.C.

I never read those.....only because I don't know who that is.

kingy

bret hart is/was a well known canadian professional wrestler who is now retired. i guess he isnt that well known if you dont know him.

Future Canadian

That KITTEN2006 poster didn't seem real to me when I saw it. What a bunch of drivel. Just using DV as a glorified text messenger. Gawd, what a loser.[/DIV]Teh.....internet.....is.....slowing......down................................................

P.C.

Kingy, I wouldn't know the BEST wrestler.

P.C.

I'm sure she's not real FC.  I guess that's what makes it the biggest joke of all, when someone (me[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_blush.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]), goes in there and says something that they think is going to make a difference.

kingy

did you see the recent posting by redheadhottie. i thought that was kind of amusing.

Future Canadian

I sure am learning a lot about trolls these days. They need to get out of their Mom's basement more often.

P.C.

I've been franticly trying to finish up a window treatment job for a motel.  (I have this nasty tendancy to leave things until it's 'crunch time')   It's crunch time !!!!!

Future Canadian

Burning the midnight oil?

P.C.

Nope....done for the night.  All I have left to do is the carpentry end of the job.  Valances....to be upholstered.  Running the compressor isn't such a good idea in the evening....hubbys gone to bed.

|