So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Future Canadian

Ooh! Ooh! Scrabble yessiree. The wife and I like to play on our old wooden tile board (the same she grew up with). We've gone through multiple phases of being terribly obsessed with it.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

That makes me sad to read that.  I've kept a CD portfolio of all my projects, and we've been working to recover the images saved on them.  Blank.  I dabble in a ton o' things, and always keep a record of them on CD, but a few months ago, I tried to recover some things for a presentation for a job, I discovered that all the CD's I recorded to are blank.......[/DIV]I know there are 'recovery' programs, but I haven't had the time to look into it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Yipes! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope they can be recovered. I'm in a somewhat similar bind in that I need to find in and amongst all my mountains of crap four slides of my art school thesis (from 1992!). I know they are in there somewhere - at least I've seen them at one time. I actually never technically graduated because of missing this one final step (life got in the way, long story). It really doesn't matter that much to me, I still have all the knowledge and experience so what does a sheet of paper matter?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

I have a couple of photos of some of my last projects still on file....I'll try to learn how to post them .....tomorrow.  They are projects that I had a hard time parting with when completed.  So taking the digitals was a way to hang on, plus serve as a good portfolio.

Future Canadian

Yeah, all my best stuff is given away or sold (haha), and I never took enough pictures of  them.

P.C.

So, I missed one of your posts....have you tried Upwords ???

Future Canadian

I think we have it, but I haven't tried it.

Future Canadian

Woah. It's 20 after 1. Boy am I crazy for staying up this late! I better get some shut-eye soon.

P.C.

So, hubby and I had such a good laugh tonight.  When we were amused about the Karma issue, he said...."Now you KNOW you're going to be 'smote' at some point, and so 'I just want you to prepare youself' , because I know you, and you're going to have hurt feelings.  I said HAHAAHAAHHAAA, don't be ridiculous.      Well, I was smote today, and when I told him tonight, I said  " See ??? It didn't bother me".  But then apparently I brought it up 3 times through the course of the evening.  It was funny.......damn it's funny when he reads me that well.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]  (teehee?)

Future Canadian

Now who on earth would smite you PC? Maybe someone jealous of your high karma?

P.C.

It's an enigma FC....ROFL......

Anyway, nice 'talking' with ya, as usual....must sleep.    Take care!  ( and DO tell me if you've played Upwords)  LOL[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

Sportsdude

wow you guys were up that late? granted look who's talking 4:30 ct. But I have a condition it seems.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

Salami, Fancy cheese, Fuji Apple, Oregon Pinot Noir, Oregon grown. Watched Sideways.

Future Canadian

mmmm... Nutter Butters. I am 7 years old again...

|