So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good morning purelife.....sorry you missed Lises' presence.....maybe this can make up for it a little

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

<Homer>
Mmmmmmm....presents.....
</Homer>
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Hi kiddoes. Am back for a spell. At home with the flu. How deliciously ironic. Just recovered from a bad bout of the sickies last month and now I get a new round.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

[FONT color=#bf00bf]LIIIIIIIISE!!!1 [/FONT]    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Hey tenkani-san! Been missing your presence, amigo.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hiya PC and Teh B!  

Prezzies....my lucky day! :P How is everyone doing?  

tenkani

Back at ya, ninja-ko. So sorry you're feeling rotten![/DIV]*blanket*  *cup of tea*  *stuffed dome cat* I would ask about Lunch plans but I have a feeling that food is the last thing on your mind right now...

purelife

Quote from: Lise on Feb 17 06 09:39Hi kiddoes. Am back for a spell. At home with the flu. How deliciously ironic. Just recovered from a bad bout of the sickies last month and now I get a new round.[/DIV]
Oh dear Lise... I too was hit with the flu for a few days.  It hasn't even been 3 weeks and I get sick AGAIN!  I went to Superstore last night and loaded myself with multi-vitamins, B vitamins and cod liver oil vitamins.  This should help.  :)

Lise

Well, Lise Jr. passed the bug to me. I dunno where she got it from. It's not like she mingles with the other little ones.

Thanks, tenkani... although I must say, you and me... snuggling in our own private blanket will make me more than happy.  * teehee *

I'm taking my vitamins and what not, Purelife. Doesn't seem to stop the bug from spreading.....  Anyhow..... how's everyone doin?
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Sorry, hello also to purelife, P.C. and TehBorken.[/DIV]Hope your days are starting well.It looks like rain down here...

purelife

Lise

Rain, tenkani?? We have sunshine for days!!! YAHOO!!!

Did I mention we broke the record for the most soggiest month on January. Yep, 28 days straight rain. Brilliant.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

"snuggling in our own private blanket will make me more than happy." Mind if I wait 'till you're no longer contagious?      

Lise

Mine's the luvie bug. It won't harm you.  
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Well, Lise Jr. passed the bug to me.

Ahh, children- "the gift that keeps on giving". I get one or two a year that my son picks up from one of the other little disease vectors at school.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|