So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

The tortured souls of my vanquished enemies.

Wait, I mean "soup and an apple".
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Tortured souls are better for snacks than a full lunch.  Satisfying, but less filling. 
I'll be trying to finish the rest of the pineapple chicken for lunch.  There still seems to be an enormous amount left for a small appetite.  A cup of tea will round it off.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

For my lunch I plan to have tomato vegetable soup and tea.  Soup is so nice on a rainy day.

Gopher

Roast Beef, Yorkshire Pudding, Carrots, Peas, Broccoli and Roast Potatoes (I ate out).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

A sub and something something TBD.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

For my lunch I augmented my meal with an ice cream cone.  Vanilla is my favourite flavor.  Went down pleasantly enough.  I chose spicy chicken soup and they weren't kidding about the spice.  Very zesty.

Gopher

Vanilla's my favourite flavour as well. It's under-rated.

kitten

A nasty noodle cup of hot and sour soup.  Craving a burger with good stuff on it.

Gopher

Bratwurst (again).

kitten

Two miniature custard puffs and half a mandarin orange.

Lil Me

Hi Everyone!  *waves*
Lunch was fish out of a can with sourdough bread.  "Kippered Seafood Snacks" was the product.
I feel like a cat.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

Sounds strange, living on the west coast, but I've never tried them.  I had far too many sardines as a kid, and developed an aversion to fish in a can.  I do like salmon, lobster and crab, though.   And my cats go mad for tuna.

Lil Me

You wouldn't like my cupboard right now.  But your cats would!
I hit the motherlode of canned fish at Dollararama.  It's all "brand name" fish and non-expired!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

I decided at the last minute to have a good lunch of barbequed chicken breast, mashed potatoes with parmesan cheese, and hot bread and butter pickles.  Not bad at all.  I think I'm getting my taste sense back, sort of.

Hi, Lil Me!  Happy to meet you!

Gopher

Breaded chicken, carrots and macaroni (strange combination, but I like it).

|