So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Another fun filled day.

anybody seen kitten, 49er, or Orik in a while?

Dinner was good. Tandoori chicken, pork tenderloin, macaroni salad, and juice.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Orik was here not so long ago.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Good Morning!

Thanks DDD and Gopher.. thats too bad. Ah well. Hope alls going well for them.

There was some sort of meatloaf, and then some sort of a seafood lobster/ crawfish like thing I havent seen before. I was sure it was going to jump off my plate and prey upon me. I managed to prevent this by stabbing it with my fork early on.

Russ

Well, last shift and last night onboard. The relief crew for me and my rota are arriving tomorrow evening. Should be an interesting adventure home. Looks to be a 14 hour transit by crewboat.. then checkin for three flights home.

Im looking forward to a nice juicy steak dripping with blood down my chin, egg on top, with an ice cold beer. Followed by a nice single malt. <drool>

Gopher

Quote from: Russ on Jan 18 12 06:02

Im looking forward to a nice juicy steak dripping with blood down my chin, egg on top, with an ice cold beer. Followed by a nice single malt. <drool>
And I'm looking forward to your leftovers.

DDD

Im looking forward to a nice juicy steak with an ice cold beer. Followed by a nice single malt.

yum

Russ

I had this the first night I was home.. however I am now sicker than a dog.. this is one of the few times im on the computer and not huddled under blankets.
This sucks.

Natasha

Quote from: Russ on Jan 27 12 01:46
I had this the first night I was home.. however I am now sicker than a dog.. this is one of the few times im on the computer and not huddled under blankets.
This sucks.
Get well soon.

Gopher

Yes, get well soon, Russ and don't worry about the last word because I am taking care of it.

DDD

Do get well soon Russ and I will look after my last word

purelife

Welcome back home, Russ and hope you are feeling better. 

How's everyone doing?  I have one more month of work and I'm off!!  Super excited!

Russ

Quote from: purelife on Jan 31 12 09:33
Welcome back home, Russ and hope you are feeling better. 

How's everyone doing?  I have one more month of work and I'm off!!  Super excited!

Congrats! Im sure you are looking forward to it! SS just went back about 3 weeks or so ago? After 13 months off.

Im better, thank you everyone for the well wishes. Little SS is better as well. Although she likes to chase the cat around now, and try to chew on her tail.

Russ

Dinner was t bones, and beer. Little SS and SS made steamed carrots and broccoli, but my buddy and I had already forgotten about greens and just finished our steaks. Beer was the carbs.

Gopher

Dumplings (don't really care what else is on the plate)!

|