So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Me too SD. FTW has always been to me Fawk The World. Never heard it called anything else, interesting.
[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]What does WTF mean to you?[/span]

I ROFLMAO!!!  

I too have never heard of that one, SD.  I don't even remember what FTW meant.  I like Russ's definition.

Lunch was subway.  Had pho and spring roll for dinner.  YUMMMEEEEOOOOO!!!!

Lil Me

Hi everyone!  Glass of wine before bed.  Took Heckyl to Costco for office paper, then he wanted to go to Save On Foods to get soy ice cream.

My PJs are calling me...
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Exam in the morning. Cheese sandwich.

For studying purposes I watched clips of Hunter S Thompson being interviewed by Charlie Rose. Sooo going to help me in 7hrs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 ftw means FIGHT TO WIN..or F*** thousnds women but I go with the 1st one[/DIV]
 lol.. or maybe it means Free The Whales?

As for lunch, I'm undecided. I haven't even had breakfast yet.

Orik

Free the weed...

cornflakes with skim milk apple slices and a bit of honey

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

lol.. good one Orik.

What about Finger The Whole  ;)   lol

Lunch-chicken tacos

purelife

chicken salad for dinner  

Lil Me

Lunch was leftover chili and bread.

Dinner was a shared entree of salmon, rice and veggies with my son Jeckyl.  And spinach/artichoke dip.  Nice to have a quiet night with the little one, while big brother Heckyl was at a BBQ.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Eggplant with onions fried with red wine then stewed into roganosh curry.

I am turning into the curried version of Michel.

Nothing is left of the 8kg bag of rice I bought in September. Best. Purchase. Ever.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 lol.. good one Orik.

Lunch-chicken tacos[/DIV]
 Find The women

as for lunch think I will go home and eat some of the food I got at costco yesterday
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

WTF Welcome to freedom

Blue Berry Muffin and some Doritos, glass of orange juice.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Gotta love Costco!  I was there yesterday as well, got home and realized that I forgot to pick up the photos!  D'OH!!!

Dinner is the chicken pizza we got from M&M's.  

Lil Me

Sushi and sake with the Heckyl.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 lol.. good one Orik.

Lunch-chicken tacos[/DIV]
 Find The women

as for lunch think I will go home and eat some of the food I got at costco yesterday[/DIV]
 =) how about Fondle The Women..lol

Lunch- plain small burger

a glass of coke

Natasha

Orik wrote:
WTF Welcome to freedom

That's sweet. I like that one.

WTF-whoop that fooker..haha

|