So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

And one of these too, Lil Me.  ;)
[img style="width: 285px; height: 262px;" src="http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6626825/2/istockphoto_6626825-calculator.jpg"]

Sportsdude

Paper for lunch, you know trying to be sustainable here.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

gonna go rob the piggy bank to go get some green peppers and celery  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Recyclable oak trees  

purelife

parsnips, avocado and an apple for dinner.  

Sportsdude

Honey oats with 2% milk and thesis brainstorming.

Orik

bread and tomato soup...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Sweet & sour chicken.

Orik

ate lunch and am working on dinner. Which is in the oven now and for dinner is going to be a Chicken burger with fried  tomatoes topped off with a couple of sandwich pickles. I am contemplating mashed potatoes or  if i should have fried Parmesan potato bites..I think it is going to be fried pamesan I gota bit of Parmesan cheese left and need to use it up anyways.... Sadly dinner is one of the cheap breaded repressed chicken burgers. I do not like  them that much but when they are on sale  at 50 cents each, it is hard not to buy a few...

P.C.

Egg salad sammich. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Simple aqnd easy lunch eah PC...

Thinking about making a tuna salad. truth is I am feeling lazy and do not want to spend time making anything, so I will probably just eat some cantaloupe and apricots for lunch... but I had better start planning on what to make for dinner now, I am thinking about fried sausage with linguine noodles topped off with a (store brand spaghetti sauce) simple and easy to make.. only makes 2 dirty dishes and can be ready in 20 minutes or less.

P.C.

I'm in easy lunch mode it seems.   Chicken sammich and jicama salad.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Ham and mushroom pizza

purelife

red lentil soup with tortilla chips  

|