So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

Dust in the Shop wrote:
Everyone has a different criteria for their vehicles, and they are all good. I do 80% of my driving at 120km/hr and see way too many critters or their remains every day so safety is getting bigger for me and the Taco has the stability

Sawdust ...
I was reading this before i had my 2nd cup of coffee.  
You were talking about road kill then something about a "Taco"  

I thought  "Dear God"
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sportsdude

taco meat.

what a busy week.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hi everyone!

I hope your girls feel better soon, Lise.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  I love this cooler weather and am glad that the heat wave is behind us....hopefully.

Sportsdude

The weather has been a bit strange lately, we're now having the 40 degree temps. (dreaded weather)  

P.C.

It's a little cooler here today than it has been for a long while...but looks like it should warm up in a bit.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Heya everyone!  Wassup?

I've been away from DS due to work.  Worked late most of last week because Heckyl and Jeckyl were away with grandparents.

Spent most of yeaterday moving junk around and running errands.  Changed battery in the truck after the 3rd jumpstart of the day.  Then Heckyl and Jeckyl came home.

Went to Playland today.  Still feeling slightly_motion_sick due to spinny rides.  Kids had fun.

Getting ready for the next week.  Ack.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Heya!  Where is everyone?

Leftovers for dinner.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Back from Loon Lake past Cache Creek tonight. I got home from rivers inlet and went right up there at 6 am the next morning.
Other than that.. caught some fish, but not as many as we wanted to.

Dinner was some bar/restaurant out in Agassiz that my brother knew of on the way home.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Hey Russ, how is it up there with the fires and such? Goof ball and I will be driving through that area in a couple weeks, how bad is the fire damage? I'm worried to see what Lillooet looks like.

had brats, potatoes, and salad for dinner, went for a swim last night at 24hr so got up around noon had the same thing for lunch.

purelife

Hi everyone.  

Been rearranging home to make more space.  We still have so much to do and I want it done by end of this month.  

Lil Me

Hi!  Must be getting excited, purelife!  Must be enjoying the cooler weather, too.

Salmon buger patties with pasta and veg for dinner.  Eventually.  The cauldron is still not boiling.

The boss brought in a box of Indian sweets from a customer.  OMG.  Assorted burfi in a box.  The carrot cake burfi is the best!    

purelife

mmmmmm......indian sweets.....

I had a craving for samosas from this corner store in Richmond but there was no way I could get there.  :(

Dinner is chicken drumsticks, zucchini and tomatoes.  

If anyone is interested in the PNE, VanCity is offering its members $5 entrance fee on Tuesday August 25.  One member can bring a guest where each pays $5.  Here's the link:  https://www.vancity.com/News/PNE/.  A great deal but too bad we're busy that day.

purelife

I just noticed that I can't modify my posts anymore.  

Sportsdude

Interesting.

Still working on my pulitzer/book or as goof ball says: "memoir" haha

the meteor showers are tonight.
Had mexican food as usual, and of course, the coming swine flu epidemic was dinner conversation.

cleaning and reading otherwise with some swimming sprinkled in.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|