So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

QEP is queen elizabeth park correct? Thats what we called it anyhow.
SD.. get a bunch of friends together and have a blast. Hit the beach with a small bbq and a cooler of beer. Then head out later on the town for some laughs.

Im looking forward to getting home and getting on the que. I want some real normal food and beef!
Also.. Ive decided. Im not pussy footin around this time. Im buying a pool for my yard. It wont be permanent.. but I will get an above ground one. Can take it down when it starts to get chilly then.

so hows everyone doing?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Queen Elizabeth Park although the other slang is QE2 or QE2P. QE2 reminds me of the ship and the highway in Ontario so I don't say the 2 part lol.

I've noticed this too Lise. It must be a UBC thing, we're working while the rest are playing? hehe

I had breakfast with David Suzuki this morning, its unbelievable who frequents that diner in the morning.

Yeah, papers

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif[/img]  Hi everyone.

Been busy busy busy this summer.  Got a few short road trips coming up so trying to get things done.

Glad to see Russ will be home soon.

Sorry you're so bored at work Lise.  Never a balance...either insane busy or dead as a doornail.  Kind of like DS of late.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Allo Russ! It's nice to hear a familiar voice.

Road trips, PC? Wow, how exciting! I'm not very good with road trip. By the time we leave the house (probably after making two trips back to the house cuz we forgot something) I get into a very bad mood and cranky. Gone were the days when you can just up and go without having to think about a gazillion things to take.

Where are you heading off?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Going to visit my sister.      

Sportsdude

niiiiiice *starts singing 'Sisters' from White Christmas*

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZbgG4D2oA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZbgG4D2oA[/a]

Sportsdude

I think I had a major panic attack (for the first time ever) that felt like a heart attack, anyway the chest pains are still with me so I'm going to the hospital.

its been roughly 2-3 months since my concussion so judging by medical history in Canada, my time was up for another visit to a hospital. So frustrating I can't go a yearly quarter of a year without an IV stuck in my wrist.

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Going to visit my sister.    

Awww..... you gals must be looking forward to seeing each other.  When was the last time you were there?

SD - take care of yourself, dude.

Sportsdude

Thanks PL. So I went to the doctor and they said it was a panic attack. I'm still a bit weak.

P.C.

Oh jeez purelife.  I'm ashamed to admit it's probably been around 10 years.  She's been here a couple times, but I've not been there.  Even at that, I think we haven't seen each other for 5 or 6 years.  Countless hours burning up the phone lines, but no visits.  We actually tried to connect last September when we went to a wedding in Jasper...but they were away the weekend we were passing through.

I'm really looking forward to it.  

Sportsdude

So Jasper or is it the half way point? Any further east and if its in late August, we might run into each other on some road. haha

Speaking of haven't seen, in11-12 days from now its Oma's Haus. It's been 2yrs.

Russ

Morning DS! Hows everyone on this fine feathered day!

Good to see everyone. Im heading over to starfishies in a bit to play around and order some stuff for her brothers car. Gotta change the timing belt and water pump.
Then to costco! Starfishie told me Im not allowed to spend more than 300 there without someone with me.. so Im taking her brother. Dont knwo what I need yet. Ill find out when Im there I guess.

Hows it going Lise? any good bbqs yet?

PL.. good to see you about. Hows things? Hows work?

PC.. Im going to do a roadtrip sometime soon. Ill be over the island next wekend I think.. you gonna be around? Hope to see ya.

SD.. what you up to? You done work now so you going back to the States? Werent you moving to germany or something?

Ok, I should get going here and seem like Im doing something. Starfishie hinted at me many times this morning when I was dropping her off at the skytrain that I needed a haircut pronto so Ill do it sometime next week just to wind her up.

P.C.

HEY RUSS !

Good to see you are home and back to business as usual.

Yes...one never knows what they NEED until they go to Costco.  

We will be around next weekend Russ.  Hope to see you and starfishie.

Russ

LOL, hey PC! Good see someones around here.. man this place is dead.
Yeah, I think Im gonna take Costco by storm. LOL, I mean Im sure I will need all the stuff I pick up.. someday.
Anyhow.. Im off! See you later

PS, Ill give you a shout closer to when we go over.

P.C.

Dead as a doornail in here for sure.  Kinda sad really.

Have a great day Russ.  

|