So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Yup.  That was the last hoorah...and probably a good thing because I can't zip up my pants after a week of vacation.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lil Me wrote:
Yup.  That was the last hoorah...and probably a good thing because I can't zip up my pants after a week of vacation.

what a lovely picture

P.C.

I can't zip up my pants after a week of vacation.  

Did you let SD wash them ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hamburgers again. ehh..  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

SD is laundry challenged?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Well I don't know. I put all my clothes in the dryer on low heat on regular cycle and then when I put the clothes on they didn't feel right. weird. Its never done this before.  

P.C.

Apparently Lil Me....from the last page.

SD wrote:  sounds like you had an awesome vacation lil me!

gosh I think I shrunk my clothes. grrrr

Sportsdude

note: I am not laundry challenged my dryer just has issues it needs to deal with.  ;)  

P.C.

Yea...yea....that's what it is.....my dryer.  And here I was thinking it was me.  I have a couple pairs of jeans that seem to be displaying an attitude.

Sportsdude

the jeans need to go into 'time out'.  

Lise

Uhm... I forget, did Lil Me already went on her trip?

Dinner tonight was miso soup with silky tofu, deep fried something with squid or octopus (I dunno, just bought a packet from the Korean store) and eggs. Nothing fancy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

That sounds nice and simple, Lise.  No wonder you're looking so thin these days.

Lise

Heya purelife.

Hehe. It's not just that. It's also the fact I share my food with the two wee ones so I basically half whatever portion I have. But dang, halving your portions is really good if you want to go on a diet. My stomach's trained so I'm not hungry all the time.

Heck, I think those all-you-can-eat-buffet will probably make money outta me.

I've called the non-emergency number from the police with regards the car parked outside. They should drop by tommorrow and do something about it. Thanks to everyone for their advice.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

And, you're probably having some great physical sex, too, eh? ;)  [font size="1"]or want some?[/font]

Sportsdude

I wish I was thinner. Don't think its possible for me to be a stick though.  

|