So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Roast Beef, Yorkshire Pudding, roast potatoes with red wine gravy, coined carrots and fresh parsley on a bed of baby spinach.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
Roast Beef, Yorkshire Pudding, roast potatoes with red wine gravy, coined carrots and fresh parsley on a bed of baby spinach.

You made Yorkshire Pudding?

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Roast Beef, Yorkshire Pudding, roast potatoes with red wine gravy, coined carrots and fresh parsley on a bed of baby spinach.[/DIV]
     Yum. I'm already hungry and I just had dinner! *sob* PC. Can you send me some of your roast beef over?

We had leftover lunch.... and a plate of edamame. Kids just love those suckers.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Yes Schad.....I usually make yorkshires when I make a roast beef....hubby's fave.  

*Open wide Miss Lise......SENDING !

Sportsdude

what does yorkshire pouding taste like?  

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
Yes Schad.....I usually make yorkshires when I make a roast beef....hubby's fave.  

*Open wide Miss Lise......SENDING ![/DIV]
 Marry me!
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

Sportsdude wrote:
what does yorkshire pouding taste like?  
   Like an Eclair with gravy (minus the cream and sweet)

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_pudding"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_pudding[/A]

P.C.

OMG SD....how can you have lived for 21 years without Yorkshire Pudding ????

Schad.....you're a fan of the savoury little pudding, are ya?

Schadenfreude

Tell your hubby there's a guy in New West, drooling to taste your wares.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ke[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]lic[/TD] [TD]d[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="WIDTH: 2px; HEIGHT: 5px" type=hidden size=1 value=774d13d37eaf3e828b09aa29ce7864e4 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

49er

Looks like Yorkshire Pudding and poutine are two things I need to try on my next visit to Vancouver

Sportsdude

yup I never had. Never really dabbled in british food. Haven't been exposed to it. Same with French Cuisine.  

Schadenfreude

I wouldn't call Poutine, French cuisine.

P.C.

lol Schad...I'll have to tell him later....his eyes are rolled to the back of his head right now.

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:

lol Schad...I'll have to tell him later....his eyes are rolled to the back of his head right now.

Maybe you shouldn't be telling him why a guy in NW has a wet lap.

|