nobody on msn. :(

whaaaaaawaa wa

Russ

Caramel Kisses wrote:
At work, bored. :(

DV down. :(

nobody on msn. :(

whaaaaaawaa wa

Really? Its still down? Thought they fixed it last night.

LOL.  my spambot stopper thingy is 'Borken'

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hey Russ and CK!

Trying to get myself out of a tizzy.  Jeckyl lost one of the bones from the Operation game on the carpet in his bedroom.  Why the heck would someone play Operation on the carpet???!  I ranted and raved and made him clean up until we found the missing bone.

Now it's a niiiiice cup of tea to calm down.

My in-laws are coming to stay on Monday (and Mr LM isn't home).  So I guess I should probably clean up a bit more and prepare for visitors.  I don't dislike my in-laws, but they drive me 'round the bend.  They have B.O.  And they're smalltown old people, which is totally fine, except that they come to the City and feel like they need to over-compensate for something, and they become the world's experts on freaking everything.  And they're so not.  But I'm tired of arguing with them.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Caramel Kisses

Yup still down. Maybe they are finally making it a registered forum? Cleaning up? Anywho I can\'t believe how much I depend on that stupid forum when bored. Sad, I must rethink my path in life. lol

Lil Me

Join Facebook for a whole new set of diversions!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Caramel Kisses

Lil Me too funny, well good luck with the in-laws. :)Operation! I use to love playing that. My kids are still too young but I will be purchasing so I can play with them, relive my youth so to speak. lol

Caramel Kisses

I'm on facebook too. lol

Sportsdude

They have B.O.  And they're smalltown old people, which is totally fine, except that they come to the City and feel like they need to over-compensate for something, and they become the world's experts on freaking everything.  And they're so not.  But I'm tired of arguing with them.[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I soooo no what you're talking about lil me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Evening. How is all this fine day? We spent the day at the Greater Vancouver Zoo. Got a bit bored as we've been there not too long ago. Met up with a few buddies. Funny how they mentioned a few of the animals had to be separated because they're in heat. All the guys totally sympthatized. Poor sods.

Just got home. Am preparing to finish dinner. Waiting for mother-in-law and her special kebab that's taking eons to make. But the wait will be worth it for those delicious balls.

I have to bake a chocolate cake tonight for Lise Jr.'s b'day. I'm praying it'll come out ok..... oh well, at least Save-On Foods is close by for that just-in-case emergency.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey Lise!  Sounds like a nice day at the zoo.  Hope you have a yummy kebab dinner.  Is it beef kebab?

Happy BDay to Lise Jr.  Is the BDay tomorrow?  What a busy weekend for you.

Lise

Heya Lil Me. Lise Jr.'s b'day is actually on Monday but we're celebrating it tomorrow with friends.  So much work to do!! It's incredible. I don't really want to do all the work tomorrow. There's going to be about 22 of us and it's mayhem ensured. HALP! I need Martha Stewart!!!!

Cake's in the oven. I'm taking time down to relax. I gotta get up early next day and make the kebabs (it's a mixture of chicken and beef). I'm making beef satay with homemade satay sauce. Then I gotta peel cucumbers and red shallots to go with the beef. I'll be cranking up my GForeman like crazy come morning.

Meh. That's my whole weekend. Busy bee. Bet you're looking forward to your trip..... [FONT size=1]take me with you.....[/FONT]

[FONT size=1][/FONT]

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ta[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]den[/TD] [TD]l[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=dental name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Aha. I get a dental spam-bot. How quaint considering I work with a dentist.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning everyone!  Hope this weather improves.

Jeckyl is having fun with the $10 sandwich maker machine from XS Cargo.

Lise

Hmm. A hot sub is a good sub. What's XS Cargo?

The Lunch Thread seems a bit slow today. Wonder where everyone went?
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

There's an XS Cargo in Van on Grandview Highway- next to United Furniture.  More locations in the 'burbs.

Have a good party for Lise Jr's BDay.  HUGGGZZZ for the sweet little one.

purelife

Happy early bday to Lise Jr.  She's a sweetie. :)))  There's tons of work in organizing a kid's bday party... I can see how some parents just go and rent an area (like Go Bananas) for 2 hours or so.  Home parties take more time and thought, but oh so worth it in the end. :)))

Speaking of the zoo, we might be going there next week.  I haven't been there yet.  

Do you drink green tea leaves or the tea bag, Lil Me?  

|