So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yup I can work up to 20hrs a week.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Awwwww....Thanks for the beautiful flowers purelife.  

Yes SD....burning DVD's is something easy.....as long as your computer recognizes that there is a blasted DVD in the driver.  Apparently, mine is not.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

f1 sent the flowers unless f1 is purelife and purelife is forumla1.  

Ric Mongler

Im going to hang out for a little bit in here until the old girl is running again if you dont mind.

Lise

My DVD recorder hasn't been the same since the virus.... My drive doesn't really recognized it and to date, my recorder has been nothing but a piece of +**^^&&^^& collecting pretty dust.

Wow. What a lovely dinner! Super fun to see Russ and Starfish (FINALLY!!), purelife and her darling, Orca and family and Lil Me and family. We have to meet again sometime and perhaps in a bigger restaurant.

Service was not up to par at the restaurant. They usually have better service.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!  Happy Friday!

Lise-thanks for organizing us.  It was a great dinner.  I'm glad they didn't kick us out as soon as we were finished eating.

Ahhhh green tea.  I'm on the wagon (self-imposed) and this is Day 5.  I think after another day, I'll be ready to jump off and test the waters again.  Summer is so brutal for too much eating and drinking.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

On the wagon....? I'm confused here. Are you trying to get off green tea? I've always liked green tea. Mellow. Just like my fellow.

What did you think of your pho?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

No, I'm drinking green tea because I'm off alcohol...I'm on the "I'm not gonna drink" wagon.

I do like green tea.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Yikes! You better not tell Russ that. He needs a good drinking buddy.

I haven't touched alcohol since my marriage date, just because Mr. Lise doesn't drink. It helps to have a partner who will support you. Eventually, my need for just that one glass just died off. Good for you, Lil Me.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

You and Mr Lise are very supportive of each other.  I think that's very sweet.

I've been giving the body a rest this week.  We're going away soon, and I know that's going to be brutal in terms of eating and drinking too much!

Sportsdude

sounds like everyone had a blast.  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
f1 sent the flowers unless f1 is purelife and purelife is forumla1. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Thinking/3.gif[/img]  
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Uh, formula1 is not me.

Anyways, evening all.

It was so great to see you guys again.  Guess where we went off to after pho?  We shared half a large pizza from Me and Ed's.  The other half will be for tomorrow.  Yummy pizza!  We added so many toppings. :)))  

I really enjoyed our dinner tonight.  I couldn't believe that we got away with staying there for more than 2 hours.

Lil Me

Mmmmm.  I love pizza!  

Lil Me

Morning!  Wassup wit everyone?

Not much on my agenda today.  It feels like a lazy Saturday.  Gotta pack Heckyl for camping, as he's going off for 5 days with some friends.  I could use a break from Heckyl & Jeckyl's constant bickering, and I'm sure they need a break from each other.

Russ

Morning! I think we are picking up the new Harry Potter book sometime this afternoon...

Other than that no real plans
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|