So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good morning.....yawn.

I've always thought those disposable diapers are the culprit in kids getting toilet trained later than they used to.  Back in the old cloth diaper days, kids practically trained themselves.  When they're wet.....THEY'RE WET and HEAVY.  They can't wait to shed those puppies.  The disposables are so comfy....that's even their whole marketing strategy.  They feel dry, even when they're wet.

And now some genius has come out with disposable 'training pants' that get cool when they are wet.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a little too late at that point ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Morning PC.

Those are excellent points, PC.  I totally agree with you.  

Sportsdude

hey guys good morning from the farm

Gosh its impossible to use this computer for some reason its firewalls and stuff doesn't like this site.

Anyway I wish I could make a new thread on this but the computer isn't letting me. I going to need a canadian cell phone company. Getting my new phone in canada with a canadian number and so on.

What are the good providers?

thanks.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Morning DS!

Um.. I dont know or have any idea with the diaper thingys.

SD, Telus has the best reception and network on the island from what I remember. Ask about when you get there..

Port Alberni is WARM and beautiful in the sun. We are going touristing!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I hear it's going to be 28 + in Port today Russ.

purelife

I've heard the same thing about Telus working well on the Island, Russ.  

So, SD, I would go with Telus because I know quite a few people who work from the Island and are happy with Telus's reception.  Don't get Fido because they are only good within GVRD.  I don't know about the other carriers like Bell and Rogers.  Rogers owns Fido, just to let you know.  Anyways, check out Telus.      

Sportsdude

Telus it is then. Thanks guys :)))))))))

I think we're having ham or something for lunch I peeled the potatoes.    

Gopher

Just had some sausages
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Sausages actually sound good gopher! What kind are you beating your drum about...

I can believe the temp you are talking about PC.. we are on our way out now from our relatives and heading to visit the grandparents.. then onto a swimming hole. lol.

Gopher

I'm just trying to drum up a bit more activity.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Lol, I agree its much needed Gopher.. unfortunately Im not going to be much help.. we are on our way out :(

See ya in a bit bud.

P.C.

Have fun Russ.

Good job Gophie!!!  I'm not going to be much help either.  Just stopped for a break, but back at it.  We are putting new facia board on the house.  Enjoy lunch everyone.

Oh yeah.....we're having left over stir fry.  Ptewwii.

Devil

lunch was fantastic today. Steak sandwhich from a cool pub. couple of ice teas. Sat at a patio. The air is so fresh here today. straight from the west, Rocky Mountain air! Not too hot!

Would rather be in Port Alberni though!    

Sportsdude

Its about 35 C with humidity at 95% real feal about 40ish  just finished mowing about an acre. I think I've melted. eck    

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

I had chicken bbq skewers with caesar salad and some fruit.  

|