Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

So this is a hot pot?

cool!
what makes it special?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Damn.  Gotta go.  I need to use QuickBooks, and my computer is an old piece of crap, so I can't load QB while my browser window is open.  See y'all later.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Everybody has their own opinion of what makes the hotpot experience so special.

For me, it's a great to get together with friends over hotpot when it's cold outside.  It's comfort food to me and I like that you could put anything you want into the pot.  It's a nice hands-on cooking activity with friends/family.  And, it's a unique thing.  

C'ya later Lil Me. :))

Sportsdude

ah. I like how its divided looks really cool.  

Devil

OMG! Big Beautiful clouds coming into town...So amazing...I think I have a tear in my eye! *sniffle*

Chicken, roasted potatoes, and steamed veggies at one of my favorite restaurants today for lunch.

P.C.

That's a perfect description purelife.  Aside from the fact that it tastes yummy, it's a really social way to share food.  I can see this as being a good way to get kids to eat almost anything too.  They seem to have a better time eating things that they had a hand in cooking.  (with a wee bit of assistance of course)    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

That hotpot picture looks great! I do hope you'll be doing more hotpots to come, PC. It's really so easy to do, a no-brainer.

Looking forward to this Friday..... woohoo!!!

I made satay sauce yesterday. Surprisingly good. No more package stuff for this little lady. If you want things to taste really authentic, do it yourself. Next up, something with a bit of kick. I'm thinking of doing fish head curry. Too bad nobody wants to suck the eyes with me.

I had a dream this morning about Gordon Ramsey. For some weird reason, I dreamt I was him and was trying to rescue this hotel! Not a restaurant but a hotel. Hmm.....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol Gordon Ramsey.
I think he does own a hotel too somewhere can't remember.
I'm getting ready for going down to the farm. This is my 'summer vacation' went to Kansas City and now off to the farm for the rest of the week.

Lil Me

Evening!  What's new?  I'm *yawn* tired and going to bed early.  See y'all in the morning.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ugh down on the farm, cousins computer won't let me post while I'm logged in nor will it let me send messages, bummer.        

Sportsdude

wow, gosh is ds really slow when I'm not on the home computer. lol

Anti Spam: acuity? is that even a word? somebody look that up.

P.C.

It means how clear or sharp your vision is.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

I thought it meant Anti-"canned ham"?

Meh, it is early and I am already off to a meeting!

good morning all!

Lise

Morning all.

ARGH! I have to get to Superstore to buy more diapers. I swear, I'm thoroughly fed-up with diapers. My 3 year old doesn't want to part with her diaper for some weird reason. *sigh*

How is all today? Looks like another beautiful but hot day. My snap pea dragons are looking mighty fine though I must say our oregano plants are growing like crazy. Seemed to be attracting all types of bees by the dozen which is making me nervous. Not too crazy about bees........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I hope that Lise Jr. changes her mind about diapers, but I hear ya about diapers...damn expensive.

My day is going great.  I love this warm sunshine.  This afternoon, we're having a tenant party with free food, entertainment and of course icandy.  YUMMY!  

|