So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

evening pl. just finished the hp book.

so when did tehborken add the page finder?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!  Good evening, hi and bye.  I'm gonna go catch up on some non-DS reading...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Beautiful morning here. The heat is gone for a couple days. Supposed to only be 25 or so today. Shuweet temp!    

Lise

Morning everyone!! How are you most wonderous people today?

We went to the dealership yesterday to see about our car problem. The funniest part was getting this reply, "Oh, your car needed a SOFTWARE UPGRADE It's not a big problem. We'll install the software upgrade and it'll solve your problems."  

SOFTWARE UPGRADE. WTH?

I've never heard of this one. Great. I told my hubby, we're driving a Windows Car now. And he's reply, "Yeah, one that we can't reboot."
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Wow, software upgrade.  It's probably a diagonostic software or something.  

Morning Lise and everyone else.

I'm doing great today.  I can't wait for the sun.  It's depressing to see people (and myself) dressed in dark fall colors.

Russ

Morning Lise, Purelife..

Um, yeah you can 'reboot' your car.. unhook the positive (red) terminal on your car battery for over an hour then hook it back up again.

Things like the Fuel Map and other programs/settings on cars/trucks computer can be changed/upgraded with the right connection and computer. My brother and I have ordered a program and connections for GM computers.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning everyone

A beautiful day here....finally.

We got introduced to hotpot last night.  It was amazing.  What a fabulous way to eat.  The house still smells yummy this morning.  We will definitely be buying us a hotpot.....pot.... and be adding that to our list of regular dinners.

Thanks ever so much Russ and Starfish.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hey PC.  You tried the hotpot!  :))))

My mouth is watering just thinking about it... Mmmmmmm....

Lil Me

Hey!  Morning Everyone!  Sounds like a great hot pot night.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I can say something pretty dirty about PC's hot pot experience, but I'll refrain. ;)  

P.C.

Whisper it to me purelife.....LOL

We didn't just try it.....we were treated to this wonderful meal by Russ and Starfish.  They packed up half their kitchen and they did all the work.  It was quite an experience.  It was delicious and a fun way to eat.  We'll be on the mainland on the weekend, and we're going to get the pot and burner.  We're definitely sold.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Awwww...they were just too sweet.  I'm glad to hear that a wonderful experience was had by all! :)))

Would you be on the mainland this Friday?

Gopher

Anyway, for lunch: couscous and tuna
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

No sardines, Gopher?

I also had cous cous but with baked chicken and hummous.  yum!

Lil Me

I had leftover rice with some pork and kimchi.  Dessert was leftover mango pudding.  

|