So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Hi Lil Me....SD....Sawdust.........

Well I was glad to see that sun today....a couple degrees warmer would be nice.

Took a friend to the airport today, and there were a couple fighter jets flying around....practising maneuvers maybe?  It was cool.

Dinner....dinner....what to make for dinner.  Any inspiration ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Lil Me wrote:
Will you have to bend over and cough?  
    guys need to bend over but need not to cough for this particular exam.......you're thinking of another examination a few inches away where coughing is needed but bending over is not necessary  

Sportsdude

well what to do? I see the stacks of forms to fill out yet I also see my urban planning book.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good evening everyone.
Dinner was a beef burrito...yum

Finally!  We're going to start organizing a reunion!  Yippee!

kitten

Good for you, purelife!

My dinner was a small salad, basically lettuce and tomatoes, with grated asiago on top.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Evening kitten.  That's certainly very healthy and quick to prepare.  Salads are the best to have during this season. :))  How's your evening going?  

P.C.

What kind of reunion purelife?  Family or School.....?

purelife

Heya PC.

A h.s reunion! Uhm, 20 year reunion. ;)  

Sportsdude

I had beans with salsa, black black olives, red peppers, and cucumbers. with chips of course.  

P.C.

OMG.....FUN!!!!!   I went to mine, and it was a HOOT.  Loved every minute and didn't want it to end.  It was a weekend event.  The Friday night at the school and the Saturday night was a dinner in lovely hall.  Then there was a goodly sized group that went back to the organizers home where we all went for a swim and a  hot tub plus a goodly portion of cocktails and music.    

purelife

Wow, that sounds like fun!  Which month was your reunion held?  When you said that you hung out at school, did the group go after school hours and did they get the chance to meet the teachers?

Sportsdude

I don't want to go to my 10 year anniversary. I more or less want to forget that class. lol  

kitten

purelife wrote:
Evening kitten.  That's certainly very healthy and quick to prepare.  Salads are the best to have during this season. :))  How's your evening going?  
   The easy to prepare was what I had in mind.  I couldn't get up the energy to cook tonight.

My evening is going much too quickly.  I'll be heading for bed pretty soon, say 9 o'clock or so.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

You have many more years to come.  By that time, your mind may change.  I felt like that too a couple of years ago, telling myself how I would NEVER want to see anyone from that school, but now that I've been in contact with some, everyone seems to be so super friendly.  It does feel cliquey though, but I'm sure that I'll fit in with the crowd. :))  

Sportsdude

well hey at least you'll know who's still stuck in high school mentality and seems 'stuck' even 10 years later. Somebody's got to tell them that they're living in a time warp.  

|