So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Oh, Cutezz, what a nasty thing for your cat to endure.  I'm so glad the problem is fixed now.  Here's wishing your kitty many more good years.  Yes, cats do get very set in their ways as they age. (sort of like people)  Mine eats only one particular kind of cat food.  I have wasted a fair amount of money trying to change his diet, but he just tries to cover it with the carpet.

Poor P.C.  You must have been so exhausted waiting for your cat.  That's why I keep my patio door deadbolt-locked about 3 inches open.  He can come and go as he pleases, without keeping me awake worrying half the night.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

*waves hello to cutezz, PC and other lurkers....*

P.C.

Hi purelife !!!!

There are sure a lot of 'nay sayers' on DV.  They seem to think that you don't know where you were on Friday night ....LOL   I guess it's unfathomable for some people to think that sometimes people HAVE found friendships on teh forum.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a130.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

cutezz

Good Morning Purelife...well the baby as I call him...or my special little guy...heheheh now has a farting problem (ok sorry to say this so early in the morning) but man can he clear a room now...heheheh they took out 80% of his colon so now the food really goes through him...

purelife

Yeah!  I quickly skimmed that 4-page topic of that dv pics thread and boy oh boy is it a MESS!  It certainly is getting out of hand.  The party happened, it didn't....*sigh*  Ah well...  It's difficult to poke a hole in hard cement...  :P

purelife

Hi cutezz.  He's doing okay, right?  Hee hee...you wouldn't think that a little cat can clear the room....

purelife

OMG, I forgot to say hi to the guys before I start WORKING!  :P

Hi Teh Borken and Kevlar!  

kitten

Good morning, purelife.  I'm sure a lot of the not-so-nice DVers would have loved to crash the party.  Good job in keeping it secret.  Not such an easy thing to do.

Cutezz, that must be rather embarrassing when you have company, but it's sort of funny too.  That must be so hard on him when food passes through so quickly.  But at least he's healthy now, which is a good thing.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

cutezz

Well he is not that small, before the operation he was 26 pounds, he is now down to about 18 so that is good, poor little guy, he walks on a leash he is cute well I think he is cute, hehehe

P.C.

OMG cutezz....I'd be paying a visit to the ER if I tried to leash my guy !!!

CK

Good morning beautifuls!

cutezz

It is really funny he stands at the door looks at his leash then at the door...and the say cats are not smart...lastnight one of the kittys in the complex came over to say Hello lets play (Muffin) ok ok I know a 20 pound cat should not be called Muffin heheheh but I did not name him...he went wild (well as wild as a old guy can get) he was all hissy and puffy...

cutezz

Good morning my CK heheheheh kissy kissy

P.C.

Good morning CK....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0].   NOW see what's happened ???  lol  

CK

Today is a beautiful sunny day here. A little chilly, but it is only mid March.

*kisses*

|