So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

Shipjumpers?

LOL. Not too sure about that. I think most of us still visit DV fairly regularly. This is just a very nice alternative. MUCH better forum software and civilized conversation. Weeee...
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Yuki

Where did the Kits go.? Is he hiding from me I wonder.? lol, you can't escape my pretty.!=D lol.

tenkani

Kits is a tease. But that's why we love him.[/DIV]Wow, just checking out all the clipart/wordart/emoticons available...I'm impressed.

Brent

energetic Yuki! lol, You know I did bounce there and here as it's still so easy there.  I registered here,got a email confo. but am called a guest ? so It'll take me some time, lol!

Yuki

Yeah. This site is really good. I know Kits is a tease.=D Lol. I think YOU are a bit of a tease as well Mr. Tenknai.  Lol. I am hyper, Don't mind my ranting.

Yuki

Yes, I have lots of energy from coffee.=D

Brent

Kool, I want an avitar!!  Administrator said he'd help me if I wanted later. Gwen's good , Tenkani's had a few today?

Yuki

Few what.? I don't drink if thats what you mean. I have never drank in my life.=D However, I get hyper sometimes and then there's no stopping me!..............Coffee talking.

Yuki

Ignore the last comment. Sorry I thought you asked me.

Brent

No, he's changed different avitars,lol. Good not to drink!

tenkani

I have no tolerance to alcohol so I don't drink.[/DIV]The downside is that when I post an incoherent ramble, I have nothing to blame it on.So...have you actually clicked on the "Log In" link?

Brent

Lol, oh yeah. I'll be up tonight or something figuring it out.  It was harder to join 'Edge forums' for sure! Thanks

Yuki

I logged in.=D I like the picture thing. Brent It's really easy to be a member. You should. Make sure you make another email though, If you have your real name or information on the one you have. That way noone will know anything personal about you.=D

Brent

Thanks and I have some pics in mind. How'd you do yours? My email is a newer one but just have to redo later I guess, no biggy.Tenkani, I got so sick the last time I drank you wouldn't believe me...lol!

tenkani

Absolutely. Apart from the anonymity thing, if you make an enemy here, the worst they can do is spam your disposable account. Big deal.

So...what's your favorite appetizer?

|