So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hey 49er,

Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it, honestly. I've looked at the breaker switches... they're all align properly. Everything is pointed in the one direction which is ON.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I agree with 49er miss lise. I just finished putting in a new breaker panel and all new breakers in my place.

If the breaker trips, it will kick back, but in order to reset it, you need to push it firmly to the off position until it clicks back in the  position, then put it on again.

Is there a label legend of what teh breakers are for on the back of the breaker box cover? Look there and look for power sockets for that area of the house.. put the breaker off all the way and on. Sometimes when a breaker goes it doesnt always click back in the tripped position. If its not that and you want to try (i used to alot, lol.) one by one push the breakers back firmly all the way into the off postion and then forward into the on position again. Keep in mind that everything in the house will be reset and you will have to reprogram everything and reset teh clocks.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Good morning.

Chicken fries, a diet coke and a fistfull of pills.

It's hot outside and my office mate (who's got the climate control panel near his desk) is blasting the heater.

Anyone else have climate control issues with their office mates?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Good morning tenkani  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

I have no climate control issues at my office.  Oh wait.....I don't have an office.

Just got a call from my boss....er........ex boss to tell me I won't be on the April schedule.  So my last 9 days at work are done.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

Hello dear friend  *hugz*

So how do you feel about being finally done?

Mixed feelings?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

Sweet PC!! Celebrate! Stroll the town!
hahaha
that's awesome
I'm still waiting on the one essay to grade by the teacher
which movie should I see 300 or Blades of Glory

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Russ wrote:
Is there a label legend of what teh breakers are for on the back of the breaker box cover? Look there and look for power sockets for that area of the house.. put the breaker off all the way and on. Sometimes when a breaker goes it doesnt always click back in the tripped position. If its not that and you want to try (i used to alot, lol.) one by one push the breakers back firmly all the way into the off postion and then forward into the on position again. Keep in mind that everything in the house will be reset and you will have to reprogram everything and reset teh clocks.

Heya Russ,

I did do as you say. Still nothing works. I don't know. Maybe something just got short-wired.... *sigh* I'll try again after this, maybe just pull everything off again and really jam the breakers back into their allocated spot.

SD, I totally know what I would watch.......

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

purelife

Good afternoon Lise, PC, Russ, SD and tenkani.

That's great to hear that you're out of that job, PC.  Was that unusal behavior that they didn't schedule you for next week?

Tenkani, nope, no climate control issues.  We have these ceiling fans that we could chose to have more or less air blown to us or taken away.  My coworker demands more air blown to her so, she gets mine. :)

Lunch was red thai chicken curry with strawberries and a kiwi.

Sorry to hear about your electrical problem, Lise.  I wish that I could send my dad over as he knows all about these sort of things.    

purelife

We're planning to rent some movies tonight.  We might go rent that Romancing the Stone and if Pursuit of Happyness is out, then we'll rent that.  Tomorrow, if it's sunny, we might spend the day over at Granville Island and take lotsa pictures. :))

Lise

Hmmm.... your curry sounds divine. I wish I could eat curry... Lise Jr. hates it and won't touch it, too strong for her palate so most of my cooking have been bland lately.

Ah, thanks for the thought purelife. Sometimes I wish I was more of a handyperson like Russ or 49er or even PC then I wouldn't be stuck in this situation. Ah well. Another night in the dark.  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

They both excellent movies. I can't say which one I like better.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

My weeked will consist of waiting and waiting for the essay to be graded, workout and think of the future. good times.  

purelife

I tried googling for you, Lise, to find out what it might be.  All I could think is the breaker.  Or, perhaps a wire is loose or something.  There's a way to measure the power of the wires with this equipment.  I've seen my brother and dad use it to test the electrical power.  Um, I dunno what they do afterwards. :((  

I wish that I was more handy as well.  I do know how to assemble things and plug wires for computer/stereo/tv's and such.  I just follow the manual and instructions.

Bland food is better for young ones.  I don't like getting kids started with "flavored" food, not until they are much much older.  I don't want them to demand all the extra sugar, spices and salt just to flavor a meal.  Plain and simple is the way I like it. :)))  

Sportsdude

hmmm she'll come around to curry. Most kids don't like eating 'interesting' things until 6 or 7. At least that's what it was for me anyway.  

|