So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yeah can't wait, getting excited.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

well its pouring rain outside, finally it got a little bit cooler! Lots of thunder  

Russ

Morning PB, Devil, SD, and da lurkers

Wow, this cold is hanging on with teh skin of its teeth. I dont know if im going to feel any better this weekend. Im trying nyquil daytime and buckley's but its still the smae :(

Anyhow.. whats everyones plans for lunch? Im thinking about going out for pho for lunch i need something sweeter for my throat that wont hurt.

So todays my mothers bday.. my brother and I are going to buy her round trip tickets to Nanaimo or victoria on the Harbour air planes: [A href="http://www.harbour-air.com/home/index.php"]http://www.harbour-air.com/home/index.php[/A]

At around 270 a round trip its just going to be her and not my dad as well. lol.

hope everyones day is going ok!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

OOoo...the Harbour Air Round trip is a lovely lovely ride.  Half hour one way, right?  I'll have to take that ride one day as it beats going on the freakin ferry ride that is for hours and then take the bus to downtown Victoria for another 2 more hours!!!!!!!1

Hope your mama has a wonderful birthday. :)))  

Have you tried Neo Citron?  It always knocks me right out.  Pho sounds like good soup too to help. :)))

Lil Me

Hi Lunchies!

Russ- When in doubt, just go with the pho.  (haaaaah!)  Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week.

Seriously, use all the limes and chiles, too.
 I was badly hung over yesterday, felt like dealth until I started eating oranges and strawberries.

Devil- thanks for your kind offer, but my ongoing drywall saga involves micro mudding and taping.  Mr LM built recessed shelves 5 yrs ago and got pissed off trying to mud with a popsicle stick.  So it sits unfinished.

Lunch today is brown rice salad and a frozen veg roti wrap.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Yumm! Steak sandwich and caesar salad for lunch.

Friday afternoon, my office looks like a fire alarm went off and everyone scattered, its so quiet.

P.C.

Hahahahaa....excellent Lil Me......When in doubt, just go with the pho.

I had a coupla boiled eggs.  Ho hum. (I can't think of any cool slogan to go with that....rats)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

have an eggcellent lunch, P.C.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

LOL....I really knew you could do it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Teh sucks. My bedroom sockets have gone kaput. Everything else works but no lights. Damn electrician is outta town or something.

And now my alarm system is beeping because it's running on battery. I have to find a 12V stupid battery.

ARGH!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

Lise wrote:
Teh sucks. My bedroom sockets have gone kaput. Everything else works but no lights. Damn electrician is outta town or something.

And now my alarm system is beeping because it's running on battery. I have to find a 12V stupid battery.

ARGH!!!! [/DIV]
 probably tripped a breaker

Lise

Hey 49er. I've tried everything, flipping the... you call it a breaker... then the main breaker and everything. It used to work in the past but for some bizzare reason nothing is working. I don't really know what else to do.

[FONT size=1]Halp.....[/FONT][/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

oye the rain is really coming down hard now, plus side its so so cooler.

Slept most of the day, taking cat naps. Still waiting on the teacher to finally grade one more essay, until then I'll be constantly going back and forth to the website to check my grades. lol

excited nervousness.

Sportsdude

wish I could help lise but meh, not good when it comes to electricity.  

49er

Lise wrote:
 Hey 49er. I've tried everything, flipping the... you call it a breaker... then the main breaker and everything. It used to work in the past but for some bizzare reason nothing is working. I don't really know what else to do.

[FONT size=1]Halp.....[/FONT][/DIV][/DIV]
 when a breaker trips, the breaker switch kicks back from the on position.....check the breaker, if its not lined with the rest of the breakers, its tripped....something is shorting the circuit

|