So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

LOL...sorry lise...maybe tomorrow...was too busy entertaining my dad.  Kinda hoping it will all disapear over night and tanning season will start tomorrow..LOL..wishful thinking..I know but I will take what I can get.  

Soma

Lise wrote:
I wore sandals the other day, Soma. And it was icy cold. I didn't care. I defy the cold weather!!!

LOL Lise,

So YOU'RE one of them! ;)

I have to admit, I haven't tried that.  I'm afraid of catching a cold !!

Lise

I've been dying forever to wear sandals. I hate wearing boots or shoes all the time. My feet needs to breathe!!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Have you gals tried wearing these ones? I can't imagine wearing them.... kinda fugly but they seem to be popping out wherever I look.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I might have to buy one of those for my rowing.  This guy who is on my team said that they were comfy and great when walking in the water on the beach.  I was just looking at them over at Payless today.  That's funny how you mentioned it.  I don't think that I'll buy it though.  Not my style.  

Soma

I tried those on one time, but they feel too awkward to walk around in .  Everyone says how they're so comfy, but I didn't find them to be that comfortable.  

Soma

Good point PL, maybe they are good for walking in the water. . :)  

Sportsdude

those are crocs.
Apparently they're really comfy

Oh and pl, you'd don't wear shoes in the boat. You put your feet in these shoes made for rowing.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

LOL..thanks Soma...twas special eh?  LOL..it actually got even worse..but I was busy and didn't bother with any more pics...sorry

just got back in....OMG...wish I had a good camera...it is foggy..but above the fog...you can see our mountains and it is indescribably beautiful...even the streets look pretty as the fog has settled across the town.......

pitbullca.bc

hey lise...I got a black pair..of closed toe shoes like that...they are super comfy...but if they are closed toe...they stink to high hell! LOL

Gopher

You flirting, pitbull?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

good Friday morn!    

Lise

Morning. *struggles to get up and yawns* Can't believe Lise Jr Jr woke me up and refused to go to sleep. Now I have one foot on a rocking crib and typing this. Waaaah........

WHERE ARE THEE SLEEP?! Cometh into my embrace soon!!
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

good morning all...sorry to hear your distress lise...and gopher....flirting?  I am unsure what you are getting at.. but anyways...the snow is frozen in time....froze overnight..and there is a fine mist of snow flakes coming down....just enough to make the roads really icy....

Lise

Morning, Ms Pit. Yowie, sounds like a nasty drive. I hate roads when they get icy. You get stupid drivers who think they can drive down those roads without proper tires.

Any plans for today?
Bill Cosby.

|