Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

cool!

gotta go.looks like a breezy walk home.

*hugz n' butt pinches*

Lise

Oopsie. Missed out on Devil. Ah well.

What's for dinner tonight? I'm having grilled steaks and salad. Lise Jr. is having mac n cheese.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hey lise!

I had chicken stove top thing mixed with veggies. Also had this sausage and sauerkraut thing. good food, ate outside on the porch.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hello SD.

Any plans for celebrating now that you've graduated? Going away, maybe? Or getting stone drunk?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol. Well I'm still waiting for the teacher to grade the essays. ugh, taking forever!!

Right now I'm in dream mode, about being an urban planner.
Ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to be an urban planner, I just didn't know that it was called urban planning.

[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_planning"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_planning[/a]

Lise

It's nice to know what you want in life. Good luck to you.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

thanks. Hopefully the BC school says the same, because they're the school that offers it.  The Seattle school only has one route for me and that's politics; which is something I do not want to go into.  

Lise

I thought you were interested in politics? No desire to become the next US president?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
I thought you were interested in politics? No desire to become the next US president?

lol!!!!!
haha

nope, I want a quiet life, politics is like a nuclear bomb waiting to go off for me, lots and lots of stress and a lot of anger behind it.  Don't like it.

But urban planning is political itself but its not super in your face politics is.

pitbullca.bc

yaaaaaaaaay...the snow stopped...finally about 5:30.  There are people in town that are still without power..that is why my pops came for dinner.  It dwindled slowly...till only fine flakes were falling in a fine mist like snow fall...then...the clouds cleared...and the flippin sun came out! LOL..like what a smack in the face to all those poor people that have been shoveling like crazy all day...ok...not looking at the snow...welcome back spring!!!!!!!!

Soma

We're getting sunny days in Vancouver now too!  Still wearing long sleeved shirts and such, though.  Not quite time for Spring clothes yet.

What I don't get is how some girls can wear flip-flop sandals in the winter time.

Lise

Heya Ms. Pit. It's great to hear that snow is slowing down where you are. Looking forward to getting more pictures from you.  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

I wore sandals the other day, Soma. And it was icy cold. I didn't care. I defy the cold weather!!!
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

right on!!  any sun is better than no sun..even if I get to look at it from the tv!    

Soma

Yes, Ms. Pit,

I like that snowy wedding cake pic!  That was well done :)

|