Started by Future Canadian, Feb 04 06 02:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Future Canadian

Forgive my lack of net savvy but I couldn't find a spot for avatars on the new reg spot. I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to do it and want to show it off (to myself). [/DIV]Will this new board be permanent or will we need to re-register when it's up and running?
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Admin

Forgive my lack of net savvy but I couldn't find a spot for avatars on the new reg spot. I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to do it and want to show it off (to myself). Will this new board be permanent or will we need to re-register when it's up and running?
[br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Click on [/span][span style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;"]Profile[/span][span style="font-family: Verdana;"] at the top of the page, then [/span][span style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana;"]click on Forum Profile Information  [/span][span style="font-family: Verdana;"](on the left side of the page) and you'll see it right there at the top. [/span]
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.