Are you seeing these?

Started by TehBorken, Jul 19 06 09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Are you seeing a lot of these (or any of these) banners appearing on this site? Please let me know if you are or if you aren't. Thanks.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kingy

that would be a yes. that one and a vertical one as well.

Future Canadian

Nope, not here.
Lotsa opportunities to punch bush for a Playstation3, tho.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Lise

Note to TehBorken: pay me and I'll say yes.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

weird al

Vertical one, on my right, even as I type.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Moolah!

First time I'm seeing that banner in so many months... but I remember:

They were annoying me. So I blocked them.  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_approve.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]  
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Some Chick

Vertical and horizontal.  Smilies to the left, Vonage on top.  Ah and now there's Monster.com

TehBorken

Raging Poodle! wrote:  They were annoying me. So I blocked them.  [a onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_approve.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"][/a]

Remember, it makes the Baby Jesus cry when you block ads. Plus, if you do that my son will never be able to get that brain operation he desperately needs.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.