raerae is here, right? (re: Who deleted my thread??)

Started by Moolah!, Jul 13 06 04:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

I don't know if she's registered here but I've seen her posting here quite frequently before.

I'm copying her thread below titled

[img height=15 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_folder_open_topic.gif" width=15 border=0]  [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=95458"][FONT color=#0000ff]Who deleted my thread??[/FONT][/A]

Nothing spectacular in the thread itself BTW... I just have a comment to make:

[TABLE id=Table2 style="COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; 10pt: " cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]raerae [/TD] [TD colSpan=2]
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Once again DV has proven itself to be a totally untrustworthy place run by powertripping idiots.

I haven't seen your samosa thread but I imagine it's the same idiot who deleted yours, also deleted my thread on bartering for a digicam.

Do you know what we were doing in my thread? Discussing people's second hand digital cameras and cracking jokes (very clean ones to boot!)

It's the same old story about the totally unjustified arbitrary deletions of perfectly acceptable threads, vs. leaving all the racist, profanity laden crap  behind.

DV sure knows how to foster ill will among its readers. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_dead.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]    
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

DVDork

DV Moderators: "The Blind Leading The Blank"

DV Moderators: "Because We're Idiots. Of Course."

DV Moderators: "Random Acts Of Idiocy For Free"

DV Moderators: "Intelligence Not Included"

(feel free to ad your own)

Some Chick

"[FONT size=4](feel free to ad your own)"[/FONT]

That would imply I give a shit.  Why do you guys even bother going there anymore?  

purelife

I was on last night and joked in a thread where some guy was looking to be a slave for any lady.  

Then, my old time pals Inspector Gadget and Stoner joined in and we were having some nice conversations and Gunta was around too.  Then, all of a sudden, poof, the thread disappeared.  There was absolutely NO reason for the deletion other than the fact that I was posting in that thread.  I immediately suspected academe because she is still modding and still around dv and apparently, she's around more often than any other mod.  I think that her purpose was to drive me crazy and make me angry but really, I didn't care.  She can go ahead and power-trip all she wants.  She's in a control freak manner, then all the power to her.  I don't care.  Karma will bite her ass one day and bite it hard.

Raging Poodle, don't be surprised anymore about random threads getting deleted.  The mods and Academe in particular have a vengence(sp?) against you and I probably.  I've seen my posts and topics deleted.  It truly sucks but whatever.

*sigh*

X

I'd like to have an explanation for you guys for the actions of my fellow mods. But gotta tell ya its frustrating for me and a couple other mods. It's getting to a point where I don't know who to watch out for on that forum, the "mod" I don't know about, or the trolls. So some mods share your same frustration. So if you don't get an answer why your thread gets deleted, that means I know as much as you do.
X MARKS THE SPOT

purelife

Thanks for your concern X.  I know that you're doing your best and I appreciate it.

I just wish that that mod could stop holding grudges against anyone and leave threads alone when these threads don't fall under any categories of your Rules.

Oh well.  What can we do?  

P.C.

Any explanation as to why a person who has nary a foul word, racist comment or semi-clad anything past these fingertips, would be banned ?   I've been curious for 5 months. I feel so left out that I can't go post something and watch it get deleted...rofl.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/n030.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Hi purelife !!!!![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

purelife

Hey P.C.  How have you been doing lately?

I'm doing good.  I'm excited that after work, I'll be hanging out with my friend whom I haven't seen for a month or two.  

P.C.

Working and sleeping, mostly, purelife.

Getting together with old friends is the BEST.  Have FUN !!!!

Dive

f*ck you X - you're not welcome on DS bitch. You have no controll here!!! f*ck you f*ck you f*ck you!

die bitch die

49er

Dive wrote:
f*ck you X - you're not welcome on DS bitch. You have no controll here!!! f*ck you f*ck you f*ck you!

die bitch die

So said the guest to the registered poster

TehBorken

Dive wrote:

I disagree. If "X" wants to post here, he's more than welcome to do so. You, on the other hand, may get put in time-out if you keep acting like an ass. Any questions?

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] die bitch die
 Here's an idea: take your own advice and make everyone happy.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

So said the guest to the registered poster

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/e016.gif" border=0]rofl[/DIV]

soapbox

don't know why DV is still discussed.

yes,it sucks and the moderators have turned the forum into a personal power arena...so?

stay here at DS,it's better anyhow.

dv sucks and it will always suck due to the management dynamics and moderator choices among many other reasons.