Moving to Vancouver

Started by Maria, Jul 11 06 03:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Nah, I'm sure Lise, Chicklet, Some chick and may be Teh Borken ;) will think it too...and let's not forget tenkani.  :D    

Maria

Really? I personally find it kind of cool to be compared to stars because its usually an indirect compliment...unless the star is super ugly...which is usually not the case  

Sportsdude

Yeah well atleast I don't look like him anymore. I'm a foot taller now with darker hair but gosh does that pic look exactly like my freshman year in high school.

The problem is you guys are just being really nice to I doubt you mean it. Probly your saying to the computer I'm the fuggliest person on the planet. Lol.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Geesh SD.  When I see you, I'll be sure to smack you up on the head and give you a butt pinch .....

You look fine SD, normal. :)  I've seen your pic and you look handsome.  For real.

purelife

Maria wrote:
 Really? I personally find it kind of cool to be compared to stars because its usually an indirect compliment...unless the star is super ugly...which is usually not the case

It doesn't matter to me anymore.  I've got other things to worry about than to think if I'm pretty or not.  

Sportsdude

thanks purelife.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

And if I could record my voice and have you listen here, then you would know that I'm genuine about it.  :)

kingy

purelife wrote:
And if I could record my voice and have you listen here, then you would know that I'm genuine about it.  :)[/DIV]
   you give good voice?

purelife

That's not what I meant kingy.  Good voice?    

DVStoner

Future Canadian

DVStoner wrote:
hi there

Howdy. Nice handle. *puf puff pass*. Here's good karma for ye.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

|