I cant believe this....

Started by Maria, Jul 11 06 01:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Maria

I just wanted to say it was pathetic of the admin to ban me from the forum...couldn't take me could u?? They got so scared, they banned me and logged in as Maria and said "sorry i'm such a loser" YEA RIGHT! Would I EVER say something like that?!? Whatever.....

Some Chick

Go away before I flick a booger at you.  I'm feeling particularly imature today  :)

Maria

There are 2 m's in immature dumbass...

And why are u online ALL the time????

Some Chick

Okay, little miss spellcheck.  It's spelled "you" not "u".

None of your business why I'm online all the time.  Suffice it to say I make a lot of money sitting on my ass surfing the net.

Maria

Well if ur paid to surf the web all the time, u should do what normal people choose to do which is IM or chat rooms where EVERYBODY knows u and urs is used instead of writing the whole thing...but ur loser ass is on this with other  losers that dont know about that...

i didnt come on to fight...just to make my point that u are a bunch of immature wusses that start a fight but cant finish it...keep in mind, U started this with the whole why i have 2 of the same posts shit....

Some Chick

Maria, shut up and go away.  You're kinda boring and if the best you can contribute to a forum is to post pictures of women asking "Do u think she's hot?" (I punctuated and capitalized that for you) then you're not adding squat here.

I'm done with you.  The best way for me to irritate you is to watch you bounce all over yourself trying to get attention and simply ignore you altogether.

Ciao.

TehBorken

Maria wrote:
I just wanted to say it was pathetic of the admin to ban me from the forum...couldn't take me could u??

No, people just found you to be a shallow bore is all. Especially me. So I put you in timeout for a while, since you wouldn't play nice with others, as the saying goes..

They got so scared,

Lol, yeah, an anonymous internet loser, I mean "user" scared us all so bad that people clammored for me to ban you. LOL! Nope, I banned you for 24 hours because you're a dork with a big mouth and a tiny brain.

they banned me and logged in as Maria and said "sorry i'm such a loser"

Heaven forbid that anyone here would ever do such a cruel and thoughtless thing. And I'm sorry that you're such a loser, but at least you can admit it, so I give ya credit for that.

YEA RIGHT! Would I EVER say something like that?!? Whatever.....
Yeah, it's way puzzling, that's for sure. (lol)

I also noticed that you started posting within 2 minutes of when your ban expired. Lol, little obssessed, are we?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Maria wrote:
There are 2 m's in immature dumbass...

And you would be the expert on that subject, I'm sure.

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]And why are u online ALL the time????
 And why did you start posting the instant your ban expired? LOL!!

TehBorken

Some Chick wrote:
Okay, little miss spellcheck.  It's spelled "you" not "u".

Maria is just demonstrating her l33t hack3r skillz! Either that or she never finished High School.

Some Chick

It doesn't understand that, while the choice to come across as a halfwit may be out there so that all of the other halfwits can understand each other, some of us prefer to use the skill of the language the way the majority can understand.

purelife

hey maria, are you persian?

and btw, u r jus jelus w3 got ds and u don't....na anananananananahhhh!  

p.s.  u r not who we tink u ar3 r u?

Maria

Just out of curiosity...how old are u ppl...

i'm young and bored doing nothing for summer...so its understandable why i am doing these things....

if ur older than 21 and ur on this forum stuff all the time...u need to get a life...

its so funny how i said that i'm not here to fight yet i come back and see 5 messages for me by u immature punks...heres a tip for ya--->GET A LIFE!!!!

DISCOVER VANCOUVER IS WAY BETTER THAN THIS STUPID SITE!  

purelife

Hey Maria!

Look over here.  I'm an attention whore and I'm better than you!  I bet that you're jeolous that I'm pretty.  Hey, don't hate me because I'm beautiful, as the saying goes.

Maria

Yeah she is pretty...so what??  

TehBorken

Maria wrote:  i'm young and bored doing nothing for summer...

No f*cking shit? Wow, stop the presses!

so its understandable why i am doing these things....

So your retarded behavior is because you're "young and bored"? Nice try, but no one is gonna buy that. It's because your a moron.
 [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]
if ur older than 21 and ur on this forum stuff all the time...u need to get a life...

Thanks for the Life Counseling. I'm sure we'll all consider your advice very carefully....and then ignore it.

its so funny how i said that i'm not here to fight yet i come back and see 5 messages for me by u immature punks...heres a tip for ya--->GET A LIFE!!!!

Lol, you're just jealous. Let me write that so you can understand it:

"L0L, lozer, ur juzt jEalus!!!!!! OMG OMG!!"

DISCOVER VANCOUVER IS WAY BETTER THAN THIS STUPID SITE!

Then I urge you to go back there. That way we'll all be happy. lol